- New Year's Eve tall ship cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Be part of the New Year's Eve Parade of Lights Spectacular
- Enjoy the impressive Sydney Harbour fireworks from the middle of the harbor
- Gourmet barbecue dinner including fresh seafood
- Unlimited wine, beer, juice and soft drinks
- Live entertainment
What You Can Expect
Sip a glass of complimentary wine, beer, bubbly or soda as your ship sets sail on the festively lit harbor. You can soak up the sight of the sparkling city skyline and harbor from comfortable interior cabins or exterior decks as your sturdy ship glides around Sydney Harbour.
Your dinner includes a delicious barbecue spread with a selection of international dishes made with fresh seafood, vegetables and meats. Desserts, tea and coffee, and unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks are served with your meal.
You’ll have the best views in the city when Sydney’s famous fireworks displays light up the skies at 9pm and midnight. A parade of colorful ships will be on the water too, adding to the visual feast.
Your New Year’s Eve dinner cruise ends after 5.5 hours with return to the dock.
- Sydney rock oysters served natural with lemon
- King prawns with dill aioli
- Grilled chorizo pieces
- Californian sushi roll with soy dipping sauce
- Lamb and rosemary pies
- Roast kumara and rocket wrapped in rare beef with chilli jam
- Thai beef salad in noodle box with ginger, bean sprouts, shallots, lemongrass and mint
- Tandoori chicken cocktail wraps with coriander and riata
- BBQ chicken skewers
- Asian duck roulade with shallots, five spice and plum sauce
- Tuna, Spanish onion and chive cocktail baguette
- Assorted finger sandwiches – meat and vegetarian
- Beef and pork meatballs with honey mustard dip
- Gourmet sausage rolls with spicy tomato dip
- Smoked salmon and leek tart
- Pavlova with passion fruit coulis
- Chocolate profiteroles
Marilyn A USA
I am so mad I chickened out and did not go. I watched it all from my window. I was afraid I would not be able to get back to my hotel.
Marie M USA
The harbour point was hard to find, others had just as much difficulty as us. The person of contact wasn't visable, but he started running around so everyone found him. The location of the ship was great, the food was pretty good, the unlimited drinks were good and they didn't make us feel bad since I don't drink. But the 5 hours of Irish folk music really got to me by the end of the nite. It wasn't music to dance by, the 1st hour was alright but after awhile it was annoying. And since every boat was in the harbour we had to wait to dock, unfortunately we were one of the last ones to dock. So sitting in the harbour for an hour, with boat fumes wasn't great. We got back to the dock at 2am. The fireworks were great and considering the view it was very memorable.