- Evening cruise of Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Combined dinner and Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy premium six-star dining and an evening of dancing with a pianist and lounge singer
- Deluxe six-course degustation menu
- Full open bar including vintage Australian wines
- Star gazing from the upper deck
- Photo opportunities of floodlit Sydney Harbour
- Optional upgrade to Sky Deck Gold guaranteed window
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The ultimate Sydney dinner cruise! Indulge in a divine six-course tasting menu with vegetarian options and unlimited drinks, and then dance the night away. I recommend upgrading to a guaranteed window seat for the most breathtaking views. A night to remember.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Top deckPhoto by: Bonnee O
- P1080581Photo by: Susan C
- P1080555Photo by: Susan C
- P1080544Photo by: Susan C
- P1080542Photo by: Susan C
- P1080531Photo by: Susan C
- P1080529Photo by: Susan C
- P1080523Photo by: Susan C
- Fort Denison, Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
- Sydney Harbour, Opera House & ...Photo by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
- Sydney Harbour & Oper HousePhoto by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
What You Can Expect
When it’s time, head to the Sky Deck for your six-course meal, which includes unlimited wine, beer, house spirits and soft drinks. Sit at an elegant table and have the option to upgrade to ensure a that you get a window seat. All the better to take in million dollar views of Sydney Harbour as it lights up for the night.
Your meal includes delicious seasonal selections for appetizers, salad, two mains, a palate cleanser and dessert. You can choose from fresh seafood, succulent meats or vegetarian options to suit your taste. Premium Australian wines are served with your meal.
Enjoy listening to live music from a lounge singer and pianist as you eat. After your meal, you may even want to get out on the dance floor.
Admire the waterfront views and starry skies as you pass by famous landmarks including Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Imagine what Captain James Cook must have thought when he first landed in Sydney Harbour in 1770 and named the site Port Jackson. Since its beginnings, Sydney has captivated visitors. Enjoy it to the fullest aboard your dinner cruise!
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sample menu:
A selection of canapés served on Star Deck on arrival with welcome drink
- Southern ocean scallops served on shell with pancetta, parsley&red pepper sauce
- Vegetarian - Warm asparagus with lemon butter
- Served with 'Vasse Felix Extra Bruit Non Vintage' wine (Margaret River, Western Australia wine region)
- A tiny salad of rocket and endive with truss cherry tomato and virgin olive oil dressing
- Roast Tasmanian baby lobster tail with ruby citrus beurre blanc, frizzled leeks and gremolata sprinkle
- Vegetarian - Champagne risotto, wilted spinach and oyster mushroom ragout
- Served with 'Tyrrell's Moon Mountain Chardonnay' wine (Hunter Valley, New South Wales wine region)
- Melon ice sorbet with a splash of vodka
- Grilled aged Angus fillet of beef wrapped in prosciutto, served with truffle infused field mushroom and a shiraz cabernet enriched jus
- Vegetarian - Leak and blue cheese tart
- Served with 'Mount View Estate Cabernet Sauvignon' red wine (McClaren Vale, South Australian wine region)
- Chocolate box with Cointreau infused berries
- Served with 'Brown Bros Orange Muscat Flora' (Victorian wine region)
- Coffee served with chocolates
Excellent dinner and music. The view was magnificent. Happy we got on early. Well worth it.
Our hostess sorry cannot remember her name but she was from Japanese background made our day so memorial
Ease of booking Online, friendly hostess, good food with perfect weather
The food was phenomenal, our waitress was on point, helpful and fast, and the cruise itself was also fun. I'd highly recommend this for a romantic evening or a good time with friends.
Staff were very good, Just what we expected from description that we booked
Super Dinner Cruise. Good food lovely atmosphere plenty of wine and drinks. the on board staff were superb.
I booked this cruise to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday and it didn't disappoint. Great food plenty to drink amazing scenery and worth the window upgrade - highly recommend.
Last night of our brilliant holiday and what a way finish. Picked up from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf Transported under the Harbour Bridge and past The Opera House. The views were spectacular. The food was excellent 6 courses that were each accompanied by different wines. The staff were attentive and explained each course and the wine that accompanied it. Would recommend.