Treat yourself to a six star dining experience on Sydney Harbour. Cruise in luxury while dining on a six-course degustation dinner complimented by premium Australian wines. All this to the backdrop of world-famous Sydney Harbour.
- Evening cruise of Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Combined dinner and Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy premium six-star dining and an evening of dancing with a pianist and lounge singer
- Deluxe six-course degustation menu
- Full open bar including vintage Australian wines
- Star gazing from the upper deck
- Photo opportunities of floodlit Sydney Harbour
- Optional upgrade to Sky Deck Gold guaranteed window
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The ultimate Sydney dinner cruise! Indulge in a divine six-course tasting menu with vegetarian options and unlimited drinks, and then dance the night away. I recommend upgrading to a guaranteed window seat for the most breathtaking views. A night to remember.
Recent Photos of This Tour
Top deckPhoto by: Bonnee O
P1080581Photo by: Susan C
P1080555Photo by: Susan C
P1080544Photo by: Susan C
P1080542Photo by: Susan C
P1080531Photo by: Susan C
P1080529Photo by: Susan C
P1080523Photo by: Susan C
Fort Denison, Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
Sydney Harbour, Opera House & ...Photo by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
Sydney Harbour & Oper HousePhoto by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
What You Can Expect
The six star personalized service commences from the moment you arrive with priority boarding and a welcome cocktail reception. Dinner is served on the Sky Deck. The degustation menu consists of six superb courses with accompanying wines from Australia's premier vineyards, and a full open bar. Sophisticated lounge entertainment and million dollar views complete the ultimate dining experience on Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Harbour, the cradle of Australian history, has been renowned for its spectacular beauty since the early days, when Captain James Cook, in 1770, first discovered the safe anchorage and named it Port Jackson. Enjoy the charm of the many unspoiled foreshores, the sparkling waters, the well known landmarks such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Fort Denison, and other sites that reflect the Australian past.
Why not upgrade with the option to secure a guaranteed window seat and take advantage of Sydney's spectacular sights.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sample menu:
A selection of canapés served on Star Deck on arrival with welcome drink
- Southern ocean scallops served on shell with pancetta, parsley&red pepper sauce
- Vegetarian - Warm asparagus with lemon butter
- Served with 'Vasse Felix Extra Bruit Non Vintage' wine (Margaret River, Western Australia wine region)
- A tiny salad of rocket and endive with truss cherry tomato and virgin olive oil dressing
- Roast Tasmanian baby lobster tail with ruby citrus beurre blanc, frizzled leeks and gremolata sprinkle
- Vegetarian - Champagne risotto, wilted spinach and oyster mushroom ragout
- Served with 'Tyrrell's Moon Mountain Chardonnay' wine (Hunter Valley, New South Wales wine region)
- Melon ice sorbet with a splash of vodka
- Grilled aged Angus fillet of beef wrapped in prosciutto, served with truffle infused field mushroom and a shiraz cabernet enriched jus
- Vegetarian - Leak and blue cheese tart
- Served with 'Mount View Estate Cabernet Sauvignon' red wine (McClaren Vale, South Australian wine region)
- Chocolate box with Cointreau infused berries
- Served with 'Brown Bros Orange Muscat Flora' (Victorian wine region)
- Coffee served with chocolates
ok i have to say that this was the best thing i have ever done i took my mum on this cruise for her birthday she loved it, the singer was incredible she even sang happy birthday to my mum for that i am so grateful i would recommend this cruise to anyone :)
Excellent Service and Staff were Great