- Evening cruise of Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Combined dinner and Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy premium six-star dining and an evening of dancing with a pianist and lounge singer
- Deluxe six-course degustation menu
- Full open bar including vintage Australian wines
- Star gazing from the upper deck
- Photo opportunities of floodlit Sydney Harbour
- Optional upgrade to Sky Deck Gold guaranteed window
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The ultimate Sydney dinner cruise! Indulge in a divine six-course tasting menu with vegetarian options and unlimited drinks, and then dance the night away. I recommend upgrading to a guaranteed window seat for the most breathtaking views. A night to remember.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Top deckPhoto by: Bonnee O
- P1080581Photo by: Susan C
- P1080555Photo by: Susan C
- P1080544Photo by: Susan C
- P1080542Photo by: Susan C
- P1080531Photo by: Susan C
- P1080529Photo by: Susan C
- P1080523Photo by: Susan C
- Fort Denison, Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
- Sydney Harbour, Opera House & ...Photo by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
- Sydney Harbour & Oper HousePhoto by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
What You Can Expect
When it’s time, head to the Sky Deck for your six-course meal, which includes unlimited wine, beer, house spirits and soft drinks. Sit at an elegant table and have the option to upgrade to ensure a that you get a window seat. All the better to take in million dollar views of Sydney Harbour as it lights up for the night.
Your meal includes delicious seasonal selections for appetizers, salad, two mains, a palate cleanser and dessert. You can choose from fresh seafood, succulent meats or vegetarian options to suit your taste. Premium Australian wines are served with your meal.
Enjoy listening to live music from a lounge singer and pianist as you eat. After your meal, you may even want to get out on the dance floor.
Admire the waterfront views and starry skies as you pass by famous landmarks including Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Imagine what Captain James Cook must have thought when he first landed in Sydney Harbour in 1770 and named the site Port Jackson. Since its beginnings, Sydney has captivated visitors. Enjoy it to the fullest aboard your dinner cruise!
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sample menu:
A selection of canapés served on Star Deck on arrival with welcome drink
- Southern ocean scallops served on shell with pancetta, parsley&red pepper sauce
- Vegetarian - Warm asparagus with lemon butter
- Served with 'Vasse Felix Extra Bruit Non Vintage' wine (Margaret River, Western Australia wine region)
- A tiny salad of rocket and endive with truss cherry tomato and virgin olive oil dressing
- Roast Tasmanian baby lobster tail with ruby citrus beurre blanc, frizzled leeks and gremolata sprinkle
- Vegetarian - Champagne risotto, wilted spinach and oyster mushroom ragout
- Served with 'Tyrrell's Moon Mountain Chardonnay' wine (Hunter Valley, New South Wales wine region)
- Melon ice sorbet with a splash of vodka
- Grilled aged Angus fillet of beef wrapped in prosciutto, served with truffle infused field mushroom and a shiraz cabernet enriched jus
- Vegetarian - Leak and blue cheese tart
- Served with 'Mount View Estate Cabernet Sauvignon' red wine (McClaren Vale, South Australian wine region)
- Chocolate box with Cointreau infused berries
- Served with 'Brown Bros Orange Muscat Flora' (Victorian wine region)
- Coffee served with chocolates
Super Dinner Cruise. Good food lovely atmosphere plenty of wine and drinks. the on board staff were superb.
I booked this cruise to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday and it didn't disappoint. Great food plenty to drink amazing scenery and worth the window upgrade - highly recommend.
Last night of our brilliant holiday and what a way finish. Picked up from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf Transported under the Harbour Bridge and past The Opera House. The views were spectacular. The food was excellent 6 courses that were each accompanied by different wines. The staff were attentive and explained each course and the wine that accompanied it. Would recommend.
This tour was just absolutely amazing.
We enjoyed a six course meal with great wine and live music. The music was a enchanting enhancement as we were served each course and watched the beautiful lights of Sydney from the ship. I can't recommend this tour enough!
Fabulous tour! Decided to pay the extra for the Sky Deck Gold dinner cruise with a guaranteed window seat as we were celebrating a special occasion. We were seated on the exclusive Sky Deck on the evening cruise, with our own chefs, wait staff and entertainment. There was nearly too much food on the 7 course menu! All servings were generous and the food was superbly cooked to order, then presented. The staff and service were excellent Hi Eilika, sorry if i misspelled your name, worthy of any fine dining restaurant. The music was great and we slow danced for a while, before heading up to the top deck for a romantic walk while we sailed around Sydney harbour. Well worth the money for the cruise, and we would definitely recommend paying the extra for the Sky Deck Gold for the exceptional menu, drinks and service.
Well that was annoying from the Viator site - wrote the review and submitted using the Link from the email, only to be told I wasn't logged in!!
Anyway - not going to write the whole thing again.
Food and wines selected was very good - as were the breathtaking views of the Harbour at night.
I very rarely give feedback - but this time i'm compelled. I booked the Captain Cook Sky deck Gold dinner cruise (with window) for our wedding anniversary. We could not have been happier!! The service was amazing!!! The food was great!! the wines excellent!! Please do NOT change a thing - it was perfect for us. From the canapes and champers at the start to the 6 course selection, to the cleanliness of the vessel to the great attention from staff. We had a great time and were continually offered drinks etc(which we really appreciated). We will do it again for sure-can't wait.
A very special evening!
ok i have to say that this was the best thing i have ever done i took my mum on this cruise for her birthday she loved it, the singer was incredible she even sang happy birthday to my mum for that i am so grateful i would recommend this cruise to anyone :)
Excellent Service and Staff were Great