- 2-hour Sydney Harbour lunch cruise on board a historic tall ship
- Enjoy snacking on a delicious buffet lunch while sailing around Sydney Harbour
- Get great photo ops of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo and Luna Park from the ship
- Learn from the captain about the history of Sydney, tall ships and maritime Australia
- Join the crew to help set the sails
- Upgrade to add the the mast climb, a thrilling challenge that provides incredible views
- Include unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks with the drink package upgrade
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
During your 2-hour lunch cruise, learn about Sydney’s history and maritime traditions while sampling a delicious spread of fresh seafood or meat, vegetables and mouth-watering dessert. You can upgrade when booking to add a drinks package with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
As your captain explains the ship's history, appreciate the detailed restoration work that has preserved this old wooden ship, which first set sail in the 1920s. If you'd like a more interactive sailing experience, the crew can show you how to hoist the sails or take the wheel.
Get great photo ops of landmarks including Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison as you sail with your informative and entertaining crew. Upgrade to add a climb up the mast, a safe and thrilling experience that gives you the chance to gaze across the magnificent harbor from the crow's nest.
At the end of your cruise, return to your starting point in the Rocks, the historic district where Sydney started in the 1700s, a perfect spot to continue your sightseeing in Sydney.
- Smoked salmon club: Smoked salmon on white bread with cream cheese, Spanish onion, capers and cucumber
- Oysters: Oysters fresh from the market served with lemon wedges (GF)
- Chicken wrap: satay chicken and lettuce with mayo served in a tortilla wrap (contains nuts)
- Pumpkin and feta mini quiche: pumpkin and feta cheese quiche with semi dried tomato (V)
- Antipasto skewers: cherry bocconcini zucchini, capsicum and mushroom skewer (V) (GF)
- Vegetable wrap: tortilla wrap filled with seasonal vegetables with mayonnaise and basil (V)
- Cocktail frankfurt sausage: frankfurt sausages with tomato sauce (GF)
- Chocolate brownie served warm
The tall ship cruise was really nice! The crew was really nice as was the captain. The lunch they served was really tasty. BBQ chicken, pork or beef with rolls, potato salad, chick peas, salad and dessert. They even passed out canapés prior to lunch. Great way to end my holiday!
We did the all inclusive Cruise, Lunch, Mast Climb and Alcohol package. The view from the top of the crows nest was fantastic. The cruise director looked after everyones glasses without prompting. It was a special day.
Well, it is a bit like this... I sail very often, I have been out on the Soren Larsen before (many years ago in the Bay of Islands in NZ), and a number of other tall ships since.... But: Being out on Sydney Harbour on this cruise was just amazing! I have been out on the harbour many times before, bit the crew was very engaging, and the overall experience was just one of the best you could experience anywhere in the world! Relax, enjoy a glass of wine, and take in awesome Sydney Harbour surroundings. I will always treasure this shared experience!
A great day out on this old boat and a wonderful lunch served by a friendly crew.
Denise C United Kingdom
Although our lunch trip was cancelled due to lack of numbers - we managed to rearrange for an evening sailing which was, in fact, the better sailing to go on. It was a small group on board and we saw the harbour area light up as we sailed around the harbour. We had a lovely lady singing to us and that together with the stars made for a memorable trip. My partner and I had sailed with this company 4 years ago, so can now recommend both the lunch and evening cruises.
Great afternoon on the harbor. Staff were excellent and very helpful. Meal was good and drinks plentifull.
Would recommend, great value for money.
The harbour was very calm with no wind. The food and wine was. Generous and superb! Completely delightful trip!
Fun trip, good scenery, good food and drink.
Absolutely fantastic. Great way to see the harbour and it's iconic structures, the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.