- 2- or 3-hour Sydney Harbour twilight cruise on a historic tall ship
- Watch the sun set over Sydney Harbour
- Learn about the history of Sydney and the British colony
- Upgrade for the 3-hour wine and canapé cruise that includes live music and drinks
- Help the crew to set the sails for a more interactive experience
- Climb the mast for a thrilling challenge on the earlier cruise (if option selected)
- Enjoy snacking on appetizers and dinner while sailing (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The shipPhoto by: Claire P
- Sails upPhoto by: Jenny B
Australia, 01 2013
- IMG_4020Photo by: Wendy O
- opera house and rainbowPhoto by: Wendy O
- Rainbow, ferry and Opera HousePhoto by: Wendy O
- IMG_0775Photo by: Vanessa G
- IMG_0774Photo by: Vanessa G
- IMG_0772Photo by: Vanessa G
- Tall Ship Dinner CruisePhoto by: Lee A
United Kingdom, 03 2010
What You Can Expect
Snack on a tasty dinner as your informative captain shares details about your ship and early Sydney, where the British colony was established in the 1700s. Admire the sight of old sandstone buildings as your ship sets out on Sydney Harbour, then enjoy magnificent twilight views of the city and its iconic structures as your ship passes Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
If you wish, learn about sailing with a more hands-on experience by helping out the crew with setting the sails, and upgrade to include a thrilling climb up the mast. The climb culminates at the crow's nest, which offers the chance to soak in incredible views of Sydney Harbour.
You can choose to add the drinks package and the mast climb when booking your 2-hour dinner cruise. The 3-hour wine and canapé cruise features live acoustic music, a selection of canapés (appetizers), and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
Great twilight excursion in the harbor. Views were fantastic.
Great few hours on beautiful Sydney Harbour. Lived up to all our expectations.
This cruise was nice and relaxing. Our family enjoyed our harbor cruise, it helped us relax after our long flight earlier that day.
This tour was amazing!
Great time to go, good crew, good food and great sites
For my wife and myself this was the most relaxed and informative dinner cruise we have done. Initially we thought we were boarding a pirate ship, (which added to the fun), but within a few seconds of boarding we were made to feel welcome with a surprisingly free run of the ship. The crew were fun,helpful, approachable and couldn't do enough for you. The mast climbing was very entertaining, even though I didn't climb it was great to watch others experience it. The food was great, not 5 star, but also not expected. Plenty of drinks for everyone and the above average commentary on they way back sailing under the harbour bridge was excellent. We would both recommend this to anyone wanting a good Australian experience.
R and A Tas
Excellent, lovely evening sailing around Sydney Harbour, very informative talk given by one of the crew.Would recommend it to everyone.
My two friends flew in from California in the afternoon, we went on the Tall Ship Twilight Dinner Cruise that same evening. The absolutely most perfect introduction to Sydney in every way. Could not imagine anything more magical.
Joseph M USA
Great tour! Very knowledgeable guides.
Catherine H Australia
We really enjoyed the whole evening staff were very friendly and our 12yr old had a great time too.