- 3-hour Sydney Harbour lunch and sightseeing cruise
- Cruise Sydney Harbour aboard a luxurious motor yacht
- Enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour
- Snap photos of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour
- Savor a 2- or 3-course à la carte lunch
- Upgrade for a guaranteed window seat that offers uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge from ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Exploring the local vegetationPhoto by: Ian barty
United Kingdom, 02 2016
- SydneyPhoto by: Mum
- Sydney what a great placePhoto by: Mum
- Sydney Opera House from the ...Photo by: Ainsley B
- Kirribilly HousePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Sydney Harbour BridgePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Bridge & Opera HousePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Circular Quay & Sydney CBDPhoto by: Anonymous
- Luna Park SydneyPhoto by: Anonymous
- Sailing race in Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous
- The lunch was awesome!Photo by: Anonymous
- Salmon RemouladePhoto by: Anonymous
- Sydney Opera House & CBDPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cozy little cove in Sydney ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Cocktail time!Photo by: Anonymous
- Amazing view....Photo by: Anonymous
- Sydney Harbour ViewPhoto by: Anonymous
- Houses opposite the Opera ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
The welcoming staff show you to your table for your and soon your lunch is served. Enjoy amazing views of Sydney as you dine on your choice of a 2- or 3-course meal. Savor a selection of fresh seafood, meat and vegetable dishes; drinks are available for purchase from the bar. Your state-of-the-art vessel features several dining areas, large picture windows, an atrium and a 360-degree viewing deck. Upgrade to a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed viewing.
Keep your camera handy for amazing photo opportunities of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge along the backdrop of the skyline. Travel up to Shark Island and Fort Denison, and view secluded bays, marinas and beautiful waterfront homes. Live commentary details the history and fun facts of Sydney Harbour.
After three hours, return to Circular Quay to end your cruise, and have easy access to nearby destinations in central Sydney.
- Seafood and smoked chorizo tapas
- Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon-infused olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle-infused sauce of three cheeses
- Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
- Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
- Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
- Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
- King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear jam and biscuits
Sample menu subject to change
Beautiful view, great staff who were very accommodating. Over all we had a great time,
Beautiful cruise, friendly staff, yummy lunch, well worth the value !,!
The food was superb.
Service was excellent.
Sydney had the WOW factor!!
Tour was amazing!, Sights unbelievable! Well worth the money!
Bill United States of ...
This is an excellent way to see Sydney Harbour. The food was wonderful.
This was a very nice and relaxing tour away from all the city crowds and noise, taking in all the lovely scenes on the harbor. The two course steak meal was really good and prepared well. I feel very lucky in that it was a perfect day with sunshine and gentle breezes that lifted one's spirit and made you feel grateful to be exactly where you are at this moment in time.
Well worth doing to get a overall view of Sydney - food good and great photo opportunities
could not fault this , was a fantastic day
Relaxing and the best steak ever!