Cruise aboard Sydney Harbour on Sydney's flagship MV Sydney 2000. Enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the upper deck with optional guranteed window seating, superb dining and attentive service.
- Combine lunch and 3-hour Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Cruise Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Enjoy stunning view of Sydney Harbour
- A la carte lunch
- Optional guaranteed window seat, offering uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
Sydney Harbour Bridge from ...Photo by: Anonymous03 2010
Sydney Opera House from the ...Photo by: Ainsley B09 2010
Kirribilly HousePhoto by: Ainsley B09 2010
Sydney Harbour BridgePhoto by: Ainsley B09 2010
Bridge & Opera HousePhoto by: Ainsley B09 2010
Circular Quay & Sydney CBDPhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
Luna Park SydneyPhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
Sailing race in Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
The lunch was awesome!Photo by: Anonymous03 2010
Salmon RemouladePhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
Sydney Opera House & CBDPhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
Cozy little cove in Sydney ...Photo by: Anonymous03 2010
Cocktail time!Photo by: Anonymous03 2010
Amazing view....Photo by: Anonymous03 2010
Sydney Harbour ViewPhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
Houses opposite the Opera ...Photo by: Anonymous03 2010
Shark BayPhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
Sydney Bridge & Opera HousePhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
Taxi boatPhoto by: Anonymous03 2010
This 3-hour Sydney lunch cruise includes a 3-course a-la-carte lunch. Your amazing views of Sydney's spectacular Harbour provides perfect photo opportunities whilst dining with the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop.
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney lunch cruise sample menu:
- Seafood and smoked Chorizo tapas
- Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon infused olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
Main Course: (All main courses are served with a market vegetable of the day)
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle infused sauce of three cheeses
- Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
- Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
- Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
- Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
- King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear past and water biscuits
Reviewed by Robert G, April 2013
We booked this excusrion prior to arriving in Sydney, having found yur website We We booked this tour before departing for Sydney, having found your website online. It exceeded our expectations in every sense of the word! The accommodations were superb, the food and service were divine, and we even met some lovely travelers from the U.K.! This cruise offered one picture postcard view after another, and gave us a great introduction to your beautiful city. It set the stage for our Queensland cruise departing later in the week!. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Reviewed by Michelle J, February 2013
We upgraded and paid for the best table/views and it lived up to expectations. Great afternoon for my husbands 40th birthday.