- Combine lunch and 3-hour Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Cruise Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Enjoy stunning view of Sydney Harbour
- A la carte lunch
- Optional guaranteed window seat, offering uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge from ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Exploring the local vegetationPhoto by: Ian barty
United Kingdom, 02 2016
- SydneyPhoto by: Mum
- Sydney what a great placePhoto by: Mum
- Sydney Opera House from the ...Photo by: Ainsley B
- Kirribilly HousePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Sydney Harbour BridgePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Bridge & Opera HousePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Circular Quay & Sydney CBDPhoto by: Anonymous
- Luna Park SydneyPhoto by: Anonymous
- Sailing race in Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous
- The lunch was awesome!Photo by: Anonymous
- Salmon RemouladePhoto by: Anonymous
- Sydney Opera House & CBDPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cozy little cove in Sydney ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Cocktail time!Photo by: Anonymous
- Amazing view....Photo by: Anonymous
- Sydney Harbour ViewPhoto by: Anonymous
- Houses opposite the Opera ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
The welcoming staff show you to your table for your and soon your lunch is served. Enjoy amazing views of Sydney as you dine on your choice of a 2- or 3-course meal. Savor a selection of fresh seafood, meat and vegetable dishes; drinks are available for purchase from the bar. Your state-of-the-art vessel features several dining areas, large picture windows, an atrium and a 360-degree viewing deck. Upgrade to a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed viewing.
Keep your camera handy for amazing photo opportunities of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge along the backdrop of the skyline. Travel up to Shark Island and Fort Denison, and view secluded bays, marinas and beautiful waterfront homes. Live commentary details the history and fun facts of Sydney Harbour.
After three hours, return to Circular Quay to end your cruise, and have easy access to nearby destinations in central Sydney.
Relaxing and the best steak ever!
could not have a better time my grandson loved it even with the rain
Lovely view, lovely food and amazing staff on board. Overall a great experience!
Was a great day fantastic lunch just a bit slow on getting drinks they had forgotten our orders but other than that staff were great I would recommend going
The crew was very attentive. Of course, the scenery was wonderful.
very good service, food was nice, i would like to recommend to anyone who travel to SYD
Thoroughly enjoyed our lunch cruise! The service was excellent. The crew were all extremely friendly and welcoming. The commentary was brilliant !
My grandmother and i had an amazing and memorable time! The service and hospitality was amazing, food was great. Even though we went on the lunch cruise, If you were to go on the dinner cruise would definitely recommend it, especially for an surprise engagement dinner, would be very romantic!
Brilliant trip would highly recommend it,staff and food wonderful.
Great food ,stunning view ! Definitely recommend !