Cruise aboard Sydney Harbour on Sydney's flagship MV Sydney 2000. Enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the upper deck with optional guranteed window seating, superb dining and attentive service.
- Combine lunch and 3-hour Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Cruise Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Enjoy stunning view of Sydney Harbour
- A la carte lunch
- Optional guaranteed window seat, offering uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge from ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Sydney Opera House from the ...Photo by: Ainsley B
- Kirribilly HousePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Sydney Harbour BridgePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Bridge & Opera HousePhoto by: Ainsley B
- Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Circular Quay & Sydney CBDPhoto by: Anonymous
- Luna Park SydneyPhoto by: Anonymous
- Sailing race in Sydney HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous
- The lunch was awesome!Photo by: Anonymous
- Salmon RemouladePhoto by: Anonymous
- Sydney Opera House & CBDPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cozy little cove in Sydney ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Cocktail time!Photo by: Anonymous
- Amazing view....Photo by: Anonymous
- Sydney Harbour ViewPhoto by: Anonymous
- Houses opposite the Opera ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Shark BayPhoto by: Anonymous
- Sydney Bridge & Opera HousePhoto by: Anonymous
- Taxi boatPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
This Sydney Harbourcruise includes a 2 or 3-course lunch. Your amazing views of Sydney's spectacular Harbour provides perfect photo opportunities whilst dining with the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop.
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney lunch cruise sample menu:
- Seafood and smoked Chorizo tapas
- Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon infused olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
Main Course: (All main courses are served with a market vegetable of the day)
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle infused sauce of three cheeses
- Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
- Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
- Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
- Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
- King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear past and water biscuits
The crew was very attentive. Of course, the scenery was wonderful.
very good service, food was nice, i would like to recommend to anyone who travel to SYD
Thoroughly enjoyed our lunch cruise! The service was excellent. The crew were all extremely friendly and welcoming. The commentary was brilliant !
My grandmother and i had an amazing and memorable time! The service and hospitality was amazing, food was great. Even though we went on the lunch cruise, If you were to go on the dinner cruise would definitely recommend it, especially for an surprise engagement dinner, would be very romantic!
Brilliant trip would highly recommend it,staff and food wonderful.
Great food ,stunning view ! Definitely recommend !
This tour was amazing!
This tour was more than I expected... Highly recommended!
Really enjoyed the relaxing tour around the harbor. The food was excellent and the service very good.
A must do ifcyouvare visiting Sydney.
Lovely day, enjoyed especially the beef tenderloin steak with smoked sweet potato. Thanks to the chef.