- Sightsee in Sydney with one pass that provides admission to five top attractions
- Includes SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and Madame Tussauds
- Choose from two Sydney Harbour cruises: a 75-minute highlights cruise or a hop-on hop-off explorer cruise
- Snap photos of native wildlife at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Get great views of the city on the harbor cruise and from Sydney Tower Eye
- Valid for one month with time to visit attractions on different days; you do not have to see everything in one day
- Save money by purchasing this pass rather than five separate admission tickets
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This combo pass features a fun assortment of activities around Darling Harbour. Since it's valid for one month, you can see the attractions at your leisure. Awesome value!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Kangaroo at Wild Life SydneyPhoto by: Jose G. A.
Mexico, 03 2012
- Cruise tourPhoto by: KhaiZura
- Nice moment with wild animalsPhoto by: Pralhad G
- Enchanting moment with Sydney ...Photo by: Pralhad G
- Sydney Harbour viewed from ...Photo by: Darko P
- Sea cow in SEA LIFE SydneyPhoto by: Darko P
- Sydney PassPhoto by: Vj S
- Captain Cook CruisePhoto by: Ina L
- Opera housePhoto by: Matthew M
- Aquarium viewPhoto by: Matthew M
- Fort DensionPhoto by: Su C
- From Sydney Tower EyePhoto by: DAMJANA J
- Sydney WildlifePhoto by: stargazer99tang
- Sydney Tower EyePhoto by: stargazer99tang
- Sydney AquariumPhoto by: stargazer99tang
- Highlights ruisePhoto by: stargazer99tang
- Madame Tussaud TourPhoto by: stargazer99tang
- Prince CharlesPhoto by: Eric M
United Kingdom, 11 2012
- IconicPhoto by: Eric M
United Kingdom, 11 2012
- Katy's CousinPhoto by: Eric M
United Kingdom, 11 2012
What You Can Expect
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
One of the largest aquariums in the world, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is home to more than 13,000 aquatic animals. Featuring a detailed Great Barrier Reef exhibit as well as sharks, stingrays, platypus, dugongs, penguins, tropical fish and more, the aquarium is one of Sydney’s premier attractions.
Sydney Tower Eye
Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of Sydney from an observation deck located on the tallest building in Sydney. Take a speedy elevator up to the Observation Deck, located 820 feet (250 meters) above the central business district. Get a different perspective on Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and, on a clear day, see ships in Botany Bay and glimpse the Blue Mountains. Your admission includes a visit to the 4D Experience Cinema to watch the first 4D movie produced entirely in Australia. It takes you on an amazing cinematic flight through Sydney to experience the sights and sounds of this harbor city.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
Enjoy getting close to Australian wildlife with a visit to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, which features the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna under one roof. Nine different habitats and approximately 6,000 native animals provide a complete Australian wildlife experience in the center of Sydney. Admire cuddly koalas, kangaroos, colorful butterflies and birds and meet one of the world’s largest crocodiles in captivity.
Come face-to-face with Australia's famous faces and the world's most popular celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Combining Hollywood glamour with sports, history and politics, Madame Tussauds displays life-size wax figures of movie and television stars, sports heroes, politicians and royal figures.
Choose one of the following Sydney Harbour cruises:
Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise
This 75-minute cruise departs from Circular Quay and takes in the main points of interest on Sydney Harbour including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Clark and Shark Islands.
All-Day Explorer Cruise
This hop-on hop-off cruise with live onboard commentary departs from Darling Harbour and Circular Quay every 45 minutes. Visit six of Sydney's famous attractions with the option to disembark at any stop and explore on your own, then simply catch the next boat to continue along the route. The entire route takes 90 minutes and you can hop off at any of the following stops: Fort Denison, Taronga Zoo, Shark Island, Watsons Bay, Manly and Luna Park.
All tour is fantastic!
Thank you so much!
Fantastic combination and save a lot of money for this package.
Excellent value for money......
This tour was amazing!
Fantastic value!!! All aspects of this combo are great attractions
All the places visited were very good, Friendly staff as well.
All the tours we went on were awesome we had a great time
This Pass was fun to have during my recent 2-week vacation. The SEA LIFE Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney, Sydney Harbour Cruise and Madame Tussaud's are at Darling Harbour; whereas the Eye towers over the center of the city.
The AQUARIUM is interesting, but dark. Watch out for wheelchairs and undisciplined kids running around, and brace yourself for a walk through a shark tank that's entirely made of glass top, including the floor. WILD LIFE SYDNEY is so good that I went back a second time on a different day. That's where you'll get to see Rex, a 14' long crocodile, plus kangaroos and koalas, etc. The view from the TOWER EYE is spectacular during the day, even though you can't see the Opera House. The HARBOUR CRUISE is actually the Hop On Hop Off boat that you can pick up at Darling Harbour or at Circular Quay (take the #55 free bus along George Street to get to the Quay). I was on the boat all day, but stopped off to eat [red snapper] fish and chips at Doyle's at Watson's Bay. Note that Doyle's takeout is cash only; whereas the restaurant takes credit cards. My fish and chips cost $43.50 in the restaurant, because I never changed money to Australian currency. MADAME TUSSAUD'S is fun anywhere in the world, and this venue is no exception. Here, though, the crowds are not rushed and controlled like the one in London, so you can walk through, or walk back, at your own pace.
Definitely worth the money.
Had a blast at madam tuessades and the tower eye.
The zoo and aquarium were average compared to others but still worth the time.
And the hop on hop off was an informative tour as well as a cruisy trip between our destinations.
It was exciting and I enjoyed a lot. The Sydney Tower Eye is alot to see and Cruise gave a plethera of moments of Sydney that I cannot forget forever. Thanks for organizing these all moments in one. I am really obliged.