- Full day private tour of the Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage site, shore excursion from Sydney
- Enjoy the beauty of the Blue Mountains away from the crowds with the insider knowledge of your local private guide
- Gain insight into the aboriginal culture of Australia at the Waradah Cultural Center
- Enjoy a stop in Leura, a charming village in the Blue Mountains, and have a 2-course restaurant lunch before checking out the town
- Travel in a luxurious Mercedes vehicle for a comfortable Blue Mountains drive
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy with guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
About 90 minutes from Sydney, stop for morning tea and an easy stroll around Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah. Admire extensive hillside gardens with a collection of 40,000 cool climate plants and views overlooking the Blue Mountains. Then go to nearby lookout point that shows the expanse of Grose Valley’s sandstone rock and blue-tinged forests. Continue driving to Echo Point where your guide takes you to a lesser-known lookout with a great perspective on the Three Sisters rock formation.
Next up, visit Waradah Aboriginal Culture Center to gain a deeper understanding of Aboriginal culture. Watch a dance performance accompanied by didgeridoo, then listen to a talk about the culture led by an indigenous guide at the center. If Aboriginal arts and crafts interest you, you can find genuine articles in the galleries here.
After a busy morning, relax over a two-course lunch at a restaurant in Leura, a quaint mountain town. Have time to walk around the town and pop into its boutiques, art galleries and cafes before your guide takes you to additional scenic locales in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains. In the historic town of Wentworth Falls, you can stroll to a lookout point with views Jamison Valley and the waterfall that gives the town its name.
Learn about the region’s history, settlement and ecology from your informative guide. You can hike, take photos and spend more time in your favorite places on this customizable private tour. At the end of a fascinating full-day Blue Mountains tour, your guide returns you to your ship in Sydney.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sydney port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.