- Soar over Sydney by historic seaplane
- Aerial photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Travel by water taxi across Sydney Harbour
- Spectacular views of Bondi Beach and the northern beaches
- Gourmet 3-course a la carte lunch at the renowned Cottage Point Inn (if option selected)
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
The 15-minute scenic seaplane flight takes you from Rose Bay over the sights of Sydney, from the harbor to the sandstone cliffs rising from the sea. You'll fly above the world-famous Bondi Beach, where your pilot will maneuver the aircraft so that all on board have great views of the scores of surfers waiting to catch the next big wave.
From Bondi, head back to the harbor to climb to 1,000 feet (305 meters) for a truly stunning view of Sydney. You'll complete a circuit above the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, for unforgettable photo opportunities of the two famous icons.
Choose the 30-minute seaplane flight for aerial views of Sydney's famous Northern Beaches. From Sydney Harbour, fly north along the coast all the way to Palm Beach, with views of Manly, Curl Curl and Avalon beaches. See yachts bobbing on the water of Pittwater’s inlets on your flight back to Rose Bay, and have terrific views of the magnificent Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House from the air.
For a real treat, indulge in a three-course lunch at Cottage Point Inn, in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, only 20 minutes flying time from Rose Bay. Enjoy a leisurely two-hours to dine right on the water at Cottage Point, choose from a modern Australian menu featuring local wines and produce, including fish and seafood from the nearby Hawkesbury River. The return flight by scenic seaplane takes you right over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House before landing at Rose Bay.
Whichever scenic flight you choose, at the end of your flight you’ll be returned to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour by water taxi.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sydney cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details
Sample Menu: subject to change
- Rock lobster ceviché with baby tarragon gnocchi in a consommé
- Pan-seared sea scallops with almonds, watercress and sultanas and a dash of curry oil
- Torched Shaw River buffalo mozzarella with pickled baby onions, salsa verdé and garlic croûtons, nestled on an endive salad
- Rangers Valley beef tartare served with quail egg yolk, and a petite salad
- Pan-fried chicken, oysters with a white onion puree, tempura onion rings, wild mushrooms and spring salad
- Swordfish served with wilted rocket, saffron potatoes and finished with dill and lemon mayonnaise
- Local snapper, mussels and king prawns in a fennel and tomato saffron broth
- Tasmanian Atlantic salmon with soy caramel and leek, bok choy and ginger quinoa
- Spring onion and thyme gnocchi served with goats cheese, and a garden pea and pine nut pureé
- Rack of lamb with spring vegetables served on toasted couscous
- Caramelized orange duck breast with smoked fennel
- Sacher torte served with strawberry ice cream, mixed berries and white chocolate
- Lemon meringue pie and lemon yogurt sorbet
- Orange and dark rum soufflé served with a honey and ginger ice cream
- Spiced caramel and pineapple with toasted coconut and a lime jelly, and coconut ice cream