- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to one of Australia's top attractions, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Come face to face with the predators of the sea in Shark Valley
- Touch marine animals like sea urchins, clams and hermit crabs in the interactive rock pool
- See hundreds of tropical fish in the Great Barrier Reef exhibit
- Located just a short walk from the cruise port!
- Save over 20% on the single entry price if combining your visit to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with WILD LIFE Sydney and Madame Tussauds
What You Can Expect
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo features the largest collection of Australian animals in one place, with numerous different habitats recreated realistically. Cuddle a koala, see one of the world’s biggest crocodiles in captivity and learn about the critters in depth during keeper talks and animal feedings. Bonus: WILD LIFE Sydney is situated just steps away from SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Snap selfies with realistic wax figures of celebrities from the realm of sports, movies, television, politics and royalty. An assortment of life-like, full-size wax figures represent many familiar faces from Australia and around the globe, allowing you the illusion of a meeting with a who’s-who of the world’s most famous characters. Madame Tussauds is located within the same complex as SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.