- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to one of Australia's top attractions, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Come face to face with the predators of the sea in Shark Valley
- Touch marine animals like sea urchins, clams and hermit crabs in the interactive rock pool
- See hundreds of tropical fish in the Great Barrier Reef exhibit
- Located just a short walk from the cruise port!
- Save over 20% on the single entry price if combining your visit to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with WILD LIFE Sydney and Madame Tussauds
Face your fears with the Shark Walk, a glass walkway above a shoal of more than 40 sharks swimming below. See the predators of the sea -- grey nurse sharks, lemon sharks and the striking sandbar whaler sharks.
Join one of the free informative talks to learn more about dugongs, see the unique but shy platypus or watch the penguin colony lunch on tasty morsels. With more than 70 exhibits and 700 species, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium has something for everyone!
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is located within a 10-minute walk of the cruise port at Darling Harbour so you determine the time you return to your ship. Please allow ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Save over 20% on the single entry price by combining with an Attraction Pass allowing you to see the following attractions:
WILD LIFE Sydney: Located next door to the Sydney Aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala, watch the keepers feed the animals and come face to face with one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.
Madame Tussauds: A unique collection of amazing lifelike wax figures, Madame Tussauds allows you to get up close and personal with your favorite stars and sports heroes. Located a short walk from the main attractions of SEA LIFE and WILD LIFE Sydney