- Skip the entrance line at WILD LIFE Sydney
- See Australia's unique flora and fauna
- Explore the 2-story interactive butterfly exhibit
- Pat a koala or even a python!
- Walk through the lush rainforest canopy
- Watch the keepers feed the animals
- Save over 20% on the single entry price if combining your visit to WILD LIFE Sydney with Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and Madame Taussauds
What You Can Expect
See rare yellow-footed rock wallabies at play in Wallaby Cliffs, or have your photo taken with one of Australia's national icons, the koala. Marvel at bizarre creepy crawlies or see the scales and tails of Australia's unique reptiles. You’ll be completely immersed within this world-class exhibit, where animals are housed in their natural habitats and ecosystems..
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is located within a 10-minute walk of the cruise port at Darling Harbour so you determine the time you return to your ship. Please allow ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Save over 20% on the single entry price by combining with an Attraction Pass allowing you to see the following attractions:
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium: One of the largest aquariums in the world, featuring an amazing Great Barrier Reef exhibit, highlighting the enormous variety of marine life. Take a journey of discovery through 14 newly-themed areas including the Tropical Bay of Rays, Discovery Rockpool, South Coast Shipwreck, visit Dugong Island and more.
Madame Tussauds: A unique collection of amazing lifelike wax figures, Madame Tussauds allows you to get up close and personal with your favorite stars and sports heroes. Located a short walk from the main attractions of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo