- Small-group full day tour to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains, from your ship in Sydney
- Avoid the crowds to enjoy the Blue Mountains from secluded scenic lookouts and on short nature walks
- Gain insight into Australia's aboriginal culture at Waradah Cultural Centre
- Enjoy a cafe lunch in Leura, a quaint village in the Blue Mountains
- Travel in a customized Mercedes vehicle for a luxurious Blue Mountains experience
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Your first stop will be at the beautiful cliff-top Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens, with an opportunity to learn about Australia's unique landscapes. See ancient pines and some of the oldest flowering plants on earth, while relaxing with a light morning tea of a hot drink and traditional lamington cakes.
Next you’ll continue to Echo Point for great views of the famous Three Sisters rock formation. After snapping some pics of the iconic Three Sisters, you’ll go to the nearby Waradah Aboriginal Culture Center. Gain insight into the world’s oldest surviving culture as you watch a captivating aboriginal dance and didgeridoo performance, accompanied by a cultural talk.
After taking in the aboriginal arts and culture at Waradah, you’ll drive a few minutes down the road to Leura, a quaint town where you’ll relax over a cafe lunch. Soak in the atmosphere of the town and perhaps take a stroll to check out nearby boutiques, art galleries and gardens.
Once you have rejuvenated in Leura, you’ll further explore the Blue Mountains, experiencing the sweeping views and tranquil isolation of this beautiful environment. Your experienced guide will share stories of the region’s early explorers and legends of the aboriginal peoples, and you’ll have lots of opportunities to stop for photos and short walks.
At the end of your day, you’ll be returned to Sydney where you can rejoin your ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sydney port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.