- Small-group full day tour to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains, from your ship in Sydney
- Avoid the crowds to enjoy the Blue Mountains from secluded scenic lookouts and on short guided nature walks
- Gain insight into Australia's aboriginal culture at Waradah Cultural Centre
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Katoomba
- Travel in a customized Mercedes vehicle for a luxurious Blue Mountains experience
- Small-group tour limited to 14-20 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Meet Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park and opt to hand-feed kangaroos and koalas
- Return to Sydney on a boat cruise and glide under the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge
What You Can Expect
We begin the day taking with a relaxing light morning tea at Wentworth Falls. Your experienced guide will also take you exploring to some of their favorite locations and spectacular bush walks.
Next you’ll continue to Echo Point for great views of the famous Three Sisters rock formation. After snapping some pics of the iconic Three Sisters, you’ll go to the nearby Waradah Aboriginal Culture Center. Gain insight into the world’s oldest surviving culture as you watch a captivating aboriginal dance and didgeridoo performance, accompanied by a cultural talk.
After taking in the aboriginal arts and culture at Waradah, you’ll drive a few minutes down the road to the township of Katoomba, where you’ll relax over a delicious restaurant lunch. Soak in the atmosphere of the town and perhaps take a stroll to check out nearby boutiques, art galleries and gardens.
You’ll further explore the Blue Mountains, experiencing the sweeping views and tranquil isolation of this beautiful environment. Your experienced guide will share stories of the region’s early explorers and legends of the aboriginal peoples, and you’ll have lots of opportunities to stop for photos and short walks.
In the afternoon, enjoy a hands on Australian native wildlife encounter and the chance to pat a Koala and feed Kangaroos at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
Return to the city on board a river cruise (included) located by the Sydney 2000 Olympic Park and enjoy harbour views as you pass under the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
At the end of your day, you’ll be returned to Sydney where you can rejoin your ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sydney port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.