- Small-group full day tour to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains, from your ship in Sydney
- Avoid the crowds to enjoy the Blue Mountains from secluded scenic lookouts and on short guided nature walks
- Gain insight into Australia's aboriginal culture at Waradah Cultural Centre
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Katoomba
- Travel in a customized Mercedes vehicle for a luxurious Blue Mountains experience
- Small-group tour limited to 14-20 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Meet Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park and opt to hand-feed kangaroos and koalas
- Return to Sydney on a boat cruise and glide under the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge
What You Can Expect
After light refreshments, continue to Echo Point for excellent views of the Three Sisters, an impressive rock formation with a fascinating legend behind it. Then gain insight into aboriginal life during a visit to Waradah Aboriginal Culture Center. Watch a dance performance, hear didgeridoo music and listen to a talk about the culture.
As you travel through the Blue Mountains, your guide takes you to lookout points, waterfalls, swathes of rainforest and Jamison Valley where you can get excellent photo ops and take short nature walks that let you experience this stunning terrain up close. You’ll also hear about the history and legends of the region as you stop at key locales.
Have lunch at a restaurant in Katoomba with views overlooking the scenic landscape, then enjoy some free time to explore this charming mountain town.
On the way back to Sydney, your group stops at Featherdale Wildlife Park, located on the outskirts of the metropolitan area. As many as 2,000 native Australian critters live at Featherdale in enclosures that mimic their natural habitat. Admire exhibits with saltwater crocodiles, wallabies, wombats, bats, reptiles and emus. You might even get to cuddle a koala or feed a kangaroo by hand.
The final leg of your return takes you past Sydney 2000 Olympic Park. Hop on board and cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney. Keep your camera handy for a new perspective on Sydney Harbour Bridge as you come into Circular Quay.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sydney port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.