- Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge -- the ultimate Sydney experience!
- Admire spectacular views of Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Opera House and the Blue Mountains
- Tour led by a professional climb leader
- Each climb limited to 14 people, ensuring a safer, more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
In a group of no more than 14 people, follow your professional climb leader on a steady incline up the bridge. Climb along the outer arch of the Sydney Harbour Bridge on catwalks and ladders all the way to the 440-foot (134-meter) summit, where you’ll be rewarded with incredible 360-degree views of Sydney and its surroundings. Look east to the Sydney Opera House and west towards the majestic Blue Mountains. At the top, take a moment to reflect on your achievement – climbing to the top of one of Australia's most recognized icons, the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
Your leaders will take photos throughout your journey. At the end of your climb, you’ll receive a complimentary commemorative certificate, cap and group photo!
The departure point for the BrideClimb is located within a 10-minute walk of the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay or a 30-minute walk of Barangaroo cruise port so you determine the time you return to your ship. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.