- See iconic landmarks and magnificent Sydney Harbour from the air
- Complimentary refreshments at Sydney Airport's Heliport
- Informative commentary from your expert pilot-guide
- Guaranteed to fly over your cruise ship
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Your choice of departure time
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Take off from Sydney Airport and soak up the sights below you, including the white sands and turquoise seas of famous beaches all along the coast, from the Northern Beaches to Botany Bay, with legendary surfing spots like Manly, Dee Why, Bondi Beach and Coogee in between.
When flying over Sydney Harbour, your pilot points out iconic sights including the Sydney Opera House. Enjoy an aerial perspective on the sail-shaped roof of the Opera House and nearby Sydney Harbour Bridge. You can also see Taronga Zoo, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Fort Denison, Watsons Bay and Sydney Harbour National Park.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to your Sydney cruise port for this activity. In the rare event that your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.