New Orleans comes to Sydney Harbour via Paris at Sydney Showboats Cabaret Dinner Cruise. Step aboard a paddlewheeler for a 3-hour evening cruise on Sydney Harbour. You'll enjoy a three-course dinner and be entertained by the glitz and glamor of a live cabaret show. It's a night out on the town in Sydney you'll never forget!
- Combined Sydney Harbour evening cruise by paddlewheeler, dinner and live cabaret show
- 3-hour paddlewheeler cruise of Sydney Harbour
- Pre-dinner entertainment by magician Black Jack, with table magic
- Three-course dinner
- Cabaret show featuring showgirl performances
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
One of the most unique dining experiences in the city! The food, entertainment and service are all sensational. And the views of Sydney Harbour from the paddlewheeler aren't too shabby either!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Sydney Showboats, Sydney's most unique dining venue, has undergone a dramatic $1.5 million makeover. You'll see new shows, state-of-the-art lighting and new dancers wearing brilliant hand-beaded costumes, including headpieces from Las Vegas and Spanish Bolero costumes.
The cabaret show focuses on the central theme of love and features glamorous Australian showgirls who have danced at well known international venues. The show's 10 segments re-create the exotic settings of Las Vegas, Brazil, Spain, Korea, Japan, India, Africa and France, with a contemporary version of the traditional French Cancan. The dynamic finale brings the story back home to Australia, symbolizing Sydney's Opera House - and of course the million-dollar views of Sydney Harbour from the window of your paddlewheeler are part of the show on your 2.5-hour dinner cruise on the harbor.
Three- course menuEntree Platter - served chilled
- Platter of smoked salmon rolls, tandoori spiced chicken drumettes and chilli garlic prawns
- Tenderloin of beef with kipfler potatoes, spinach & ricotta soufflé with shiraz cabernet jus (served medium)
- Oven roasted chicken breast with asparagus, porcini mushrooms, mash & champagne cream
- Vegetarian dish of the day (on request)
- Vanilla bean panacotta, rich chocolate cake and heavenly tiramisu
Please note: Entree and dessert platters are shared between two people. The main course is served alternately amongst diners. Menu is subject to change
Great show, lovely food, friendly staff good night out.
You must do this one! It was absolutely brilliant! The food was top rate and the show was spectacular! Colours, costumes and entertainment were exceptional The boat itself was full of character. The weather was terrible but it made absolutely no difference to the enjoyment we experienced. Well done to the cast and crew!!