- 3-hour showboat dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Stroll the spacious outdoor decks and snap photos of Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and other iconic sights
- Get great views of Sydney from large picture windows in the boat’s main room
- Enjoy top-notch entertainment by elaborately-costumed singers and dancers
- Be amazed by a professional magician who performs on stage and at your table!
- Feast on a delicious 3-course meal freshly prepared on board by a top chef
- Great for a festive night out with family and friends
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
One of the most unique dining experiences in the city! The food, entertainment and service are all sensational, and the views of Sydney Harbour from the paddlewheeler are some of the city's best.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Appetizer Platter - served chilled
- Platter of smoked salmon rolls, tandoori spiced chicken drumettes and chilli garlic prawns
- Tenderloin of beef with kipfler potatoes, spinach & ricotta soufflé with shiraz cabernet jus (served medium)
- Oven roasted chicken breast with asparagus, porcini mushrooms, mash & champagne cream
- Vegetarian dish of the day (on request)
- Vanilla bean panacotta, rich chocolate cake and heavenly tiramisu
Please note: Entree and dessert platters are shared between two people. The main course is served alternately amongst diners. Menu is subject to change
Was a really enjoyable evening, food was lovely and the entertainment was superb. Would recommend it!
Great evening enjoyed by all of us! I was apprehensive about arranging this for my daughter's 18th birthday, but she lived for music she thoroughly enjoyed the evening. From the moment we stepped on board, you could tell that this venue ran like a well oiled machine - entrees waiting for us, then some table magic, then time to stroll the outer decks before dinner and the show and then more time to stroll the decks to enjoy the beautiful harbour at night. The food was excellent, all three courses.
I was also concerned about the weather - as we went on 19 July, in the middle of winter, and it was one of Sydneys coldest nights, with very strong, cold wind blowing and some light showers. Well at NO time did the inclement weather affect our experience. Warm inside, (in fact one wouldn't even know what the weather was like outside unless you went out there) and then strolling the decks (all three levels have walk around decks) it was magic. Thanks Sydney Showboats for a great evening - we'll be surely recommending you!