Rise to the challenge and experience Sydney’s highest outdoor adventure. The Sydney SKYWALK at Sydney Tower Eye is an exhilarating and unique high altitude adventure that takes you 268 meters (880 feet) above the city. Step out on the glass-floored viewing platform that extends over the edge of Sydney Tower Eye and experience an adrenalin rush as you walk amongst the clouds with your experienced guide. With your insider knowledge and 360 degree views over Sydney’s iconic landmark buildings, views to the ocean and out to the mountains will leave you breathless.
- Experience Sydney's highest outdoor adventure
- Walk amongst the clouds for 360-degree views from glass platforms extending over the edge of Sydney Tower Eye
- Complimentary entry to the 4D Cinema Experience
- Complimentary entry to the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Certificate of Achievement on completion of your SKYWALK
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A high-adrenaline adventure that offers incomparable views of Sydney and its harbor. You will wear protective clothing and be tethered as you walk out onto glass platforms extending over the edge of the highest structure in the city. Jaw-dropping!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View on Sydney Tower glass ...Photo by: Katherine G
- Sydney SkywalkPhoto by: Nichole L
- SWLK_SWLK_2011_11_05_C1216_150 ...Photo by: Jennifer W
- SAGA_SWLK_2011_10_02_C1170_150 ...Photo by: Matthew G
- Gordon & Anne on Skywalk, ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Anne & Gordon enjoying the ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Anne & Gordon after ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Sydney SkywalkPhoto by: Jodie A
USA, 10 2007
What You Can Expect
Once you come down from the clouds the adventure continues with an included visit to the 4D Experience - a ground breaking 3D film with spectacular in-theater effects and a breathtaking fourth dimension that gives an amazing view of the city.
And if you still want more you can continue to the Observation Deck to use the multilingual touchscreens and high-powered binoculars for a birds-eye view and pinpoint the local landmarks.
This was so worth it. A wonderful experience seeing that beautiful Harbour in such a unique way. And seeing the whole city in 360degree view. Exhilarating.
Must do! Views were incredible
Tour was amazing. I would recommend it to all my friends! Get staff beautiful city
This tour was amazing!
We had a great, entertaining, funny, knowledgeable guide; the views were absolutely amazing, we could see so far into the distance even though it was slightly overcast; neat group with about 10 other participants; funky jump suits that were completely unflattering; great value for money; an amazing experience that I highly recommend
Been and conquered I touched the Westfield sign. The views are fantastic and the guide knowledgeable of your surroundings. This is a must on your to do list of Sydney.
Very exciting! This tour provides great views of Sydney from all angles. I am personally alittle afraid of heights; however, the staff leader was great in ensuring I had a memorable time/ very knowledgable. I did the 1st morning tour at 10:00 am in which I really enjoyed this tour. Very safe due to the fact that you are "tied off" with a lanyard for the full tour. I highly recommend this tour to others! Great fun!
Wonderful views of the city. Guide gave the option to people who might fear heights to be in the front or back so that they could leave the tour without interruptions to other viewers. Great pictures from the guide