- Sydney's best views from the top of the tallest structure in Sydney
- 360-degree bird's-eye views in every direction over Sydney for up to 80 kilometers
- Free telescopes and interactive touchscreens
- 4D Experience, a groundbreaking 3D film that gives an amazing view of the city.
- Audio translations in four languages
- Do not need to visit all attractions on the same day (if purchasing a combo attractions ticket)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your ticket also includes a visit to the 4D Cinema Experience, the first 4D movie produced entirely in Australia. An amazing flight through Sydney, taking in the sights and sounds of this incredible harbor city.
Why not combine your Sydney Tower Eye with up to 4 of Sydney's top attractions by purchasing a Combination Ticket. The attractions do not need to visited on the same day as the Combination Ticket is valid for one month from the entry date of the first attraction visited
- WILD LIFE Sydney - next door to the Sydney aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala and watch the keepers feed the animals.
- Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks.
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary- Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110 meter long acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's most deadliest animals!
Wonderful views of Sydney and well worth the price.
This tour was amazing!
Very enjoyable and educational.
Beautiful! It was great so see so much of the City.
This is a great way to see all of Sydney from above. The 4D experience was wonderful. Be prepared to get some water on you. :)
My friend and I had an absolutely fantastic time at the sydney tower. The Sky Walk tour is a must if you visit sydney, our guide was very informative and friendly, I would recommend this tour as it also cured me of my FEAR of hights by jumping on the glass floor, real scary!!!
spectacular views...helped orientate us for walking tour of wonderful Sydney.
It was great, "Sky walk" is quite expensive but we're glad we did it! Cameras aren't allowed but the guide took great pictures that we bought. After all, you only go there once! Book it for the early afternoon and after you can enjoy lunch or dinner at the Sydney Tower restaurant Buffett (on another floor). The restaurant turns around, lots of variety in food. You are there for 1 hour 30 minutes, plenty of time to eat, take pictures and enjoy! After you can roam around the city, everything is near - parks, shopping, sights.
This tour company is fantastic!