- Sydney's best views from the top of the tallest structure in Sydney
- 360-degree bird's-eye views in every direction over Sydney for up to 80 kilometers
- Free telescopes and interactive touchscreens
- 4D Experience, a groundbreaking 3D film that gives an amazing view of the city.
- Audio translations in four languages
- Do not need to visit all attractions on the same day (if purchasing a combo attractions ticket)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy stunning views in all directions from the lofty turret, which is so high that you can watch planes touch down at Sydney Airport six miles (10km) away, and spot ships at sea approaching Sydney two hours before they come into view from the beach. You can even see as far as the Blue Mountains on a clear day. Telescopes are available to for complimentary use, with incredible vistas in both the day and night.
Your ticket includes admission to the 4D Cinema Experience, which gives you an amazing view of Sydney with a combo of eye-popping in-theater effects and a stunning fourth dimension. The pioneering film is the first of its kind to be produced entirely in Australia.
Sydney Attractions Pass:
Combine your Sydney Tower Eye experience with a Sydney Attractions Pass that provides admission for up to four of Sydney's top attractions. It's easy to fit the attractions into your sightseeing schedule as they do not need to be visited on the same day, and your Attractions Pass is valid for one month from the date of first use. Upgrade to add one or more of the following attractions:
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium: Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe-inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and an impressive number of sharks.
- WILD LIFE Sydney: Located next to the Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala, watch the keepers feed the animals, and see one of the world's largest crocodiles in captivity.
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary: Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through acrylic tunnel that stretches 110 meters long (361 feet). See a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's deadliest animals!
Wonderful views of Sydney and well worth the price.
This tour was amazing!
Very enjoyable and educational.
Beautiful! It was great so see so much of the City.
This is a great way to see all of Sydney from above. The 4D experience was wonderful. Be prepared to get some water on you. :)
coleen m United Kingdom
My friend and I had an absolutely fantastic time at the sydney tower. The Sky Walk tour is a must if you visit sydney, our guide was very informative and friendly, I would recommend this tour as it also cured me of my FEAR of hights by jumping on the glass floor, real scary!!!
spectacular views...helped orientate us for walking tour of wonderful Sydney.
It was great, "Sky walk" is quite expensive but we're glad we did it! Cameras aren't allowed but the guide took great pictures that we bought. After all, you only go there once! Book it for the early afternoon and after you can enjoy lunch or dinner at the Sydney Tower restaurant Buffett (on another floor). The restaurant turns around, lots of variety in food. You are there for 1 hour 30 minutes, plenty of time to eat, take pictures and enjoy! After you can roam around the city, everything is near - parks, shopping, sights.
This tour company is fantastic!