- Sydney's best views from the top of the tallest structure in Sydney
- 360-degree bird's-eye views in every direction over Sydney
- Free telescopes and guided tours
- 4D Experience, a groundbreaking 3D film that gives an amazing view of the city.
- Audio translations in four languages
- Do not need to visit all attractions on the same day (if purchasing a combo attractions ticket)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Enjoying the ...Photo by: Pedro LAustralia, 01 2013
"Sydney in 4D"Photo by: Pedro LAustralia, 01 2013
"Top of The World family ...Photo by: Pedro LAustralia, 01 2013
272943_10150285076181103_55454 ...Photo by: OOI HONG YI M06 2011
DSCF8081Photo by: Jorge A CUSA, 10 2010
Sydney TowerPhoto by: Christina MIndonesia, 06 2010
Your ticket also includes a visit to the 4D Cinema Experience, the first 4D movie produced entirely in Australia. An amazing flight through Sydney, taking in the sights and sounds of this incredible harbor city.
Why not combine your Sydney Tower Eye with up to 4 of Sydney's top attractions by purchasing a Combination Ticket. The attractions do not need to visited on the same day as the Combination Ticket is valid for one month from the entry date of the first attraction visited
- WILD LIFE Sydney - next door to the Sydney aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala and watch the keepers feed the animals.
- Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks.
- Oceanworld Manly- Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110 meter long acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's most deadliest animals!
Reviewed by Nicholas S, January 2013
This is a great way to see all of Sydney from above. The 4D experience was wonderful. Be prepared to get some water on you. :)
Reviewed by coleen m, United Kingdom, November 2012
My friend and I had an absolutely fantastic time at the sydney tower. The Sky Walk tour is a must if you visit sydney, our guide was very informative and friendly, I would recommend this tour as it also cured me of my FEAR of hights by jumping on the glass floor, real scary!!!