- Lunch or dinner at Sydney Tower Restaurant
- Have a memorable meal at the highest revolving restaurant in the Southern Hemisphere
- Get amazing views of Sydney Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy a top-quality lunch or dinner buffet featuring fresh seafood and prime meats
- Choose from a famously wide array of dishes that will please most any palate
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Lunch or dinner at this revolving restaurant high atop Sydney's tallest building is a cool way to get an overview of Sydney and primo views. A good value featuring a generous variety of food, it's a popular option for families.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful night scenery of ...Photo by: brianaukm
- View from the topPhoto by: Adrian G
- BILD0024Photo by: Adrian G
- Family dinner time enjoying ...Photo by: STEVE D
- Reflection of the Westfield ...Photo by: Lynda S
- Night time over Sydney (2)Photo by: Lynda S
- NIght time in Sydney (1)Photo by: Lynda S
- dinner viewPhoto by: Weijie B
- The EyePhoto by: Debbie S
- Sunset viewPhoto by: Debbie S
- Sydney Eye TowerPhoto by: Kaylene M
- Lunch at 11:30amPhoto by: Stephanie
- river viewsPhoto by: robyn w
- view from the top of the towerPhoto by: robyn w
- View from towerPhoto by: wenda xie
- Having lunch at towerPhoto by: wenda xie
- What a viewPhoto by: Karen W
- View from Sydney Tower EyePhoto by: Ina L
- Night Scenery of SydneyPhoto by: brianaukm
- City viewPhoto by: Janice M
USA, 04 2013
What You Can Expect
Choose the items you like at the all-you-can-eat lunch or dinner buffet, which offers an array of delectable freshly-prepared dishes from local and international cuisines. You might try succulent fresh seafood such as Sydney rock oysters; exotic sausages and other meat dishes; an array of salads and appetizers; and tantalizing desserts. Adventurous eaters can sample Australian native meats such as crocodile or kangaroo. For families looking for casual dining, or larger groups on a tight time schedule, this buffet lunch or dinner is ideal.
Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Sydney; even the slopes of the Blue Mountains are visible on clear days. Sunsets are truly spectacular as the sky changes colors and the twinkling lights of the city appear. The restaurant slowly rotates so that you can see the city from all sides; one full revolution takes 70 minutes. The stunning views and delicious meal will provide a memorable experience in Sydney.
- Appetizers - selection of house-made dips: hummus, babaganoush; pickled turnips; extra virgin olive oil
- Soup - summer fennel, celery soup
- Bread - selection of fresh-baked bread, focaccia, manoush
- Cold entree and salads - selection of fresh seafood; Vietnamese salad; potato salad; seasonal green salad; pico de gallo; white bean and rocket; beetroot and rocket; marinated artichokes, semi dried tomato & broad beans; marinated olives; sliced beef, white wine, garlic & tuna mayonnaise; hot salami
- Hot entree - fish & chips; salt & chili squid; vegetable spring rolls; Korean vegetable dumplings; bok choy; jasmine rice; soy chicken; red Thai curry; penne with mushroom, bacon, cream and thyme; spaghetti and oregano pesto; exotic sausages and bush tomato; crocodile chipolatas; American glazed barbecue pork belly; caramelized carrots; braised lamb; braised peas; roast pumpkin; kangaroo rump; roast fish; cherry-glazed ham; black angus beef brisket; beef gravy; buttered green beans; roast potatoes
- Desserts - profiterole; lavender honey mousse; lemon curd tart; pavlova, cream, strawberry, kiwi, passionfruit; orange and almond gateaux; vanilla bean panna cotta; apple cinnamon tart; chocolate mud cake, turkish delight cream; mango tapioca pudding; ice-cream; fresh fruit; selection of cheese and crackers (dinner only)
Good food for all tastes and perfect setting
Amazing food. Great views. Very spectacular at night
Great vies of the city, had lunch so it was daylight and would have loved to have gone back at night but unfortunately didn't have time. Maybe next trip.
Had lunch there . Buffet excellent , views staggering . I think they where ready to throw us out we stayed so long . Definitely a don't miss experience .
The service and food was fantastic and the view breathtaking, wish we could have spent more time up there :
Very good dinner! Great view!
The food was surprisingly good and the value of the experience made it worthwhile. I would recommend this experience and do it again if I had the opportunity.
Fantastic views and the food was great too. Highly recommended!