Important! Please note we are currently sold out. Please check back soon for next year’s rates and availability.
- 1.5-hour small-group luxury evening cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Take in spectacular views of the light shows at VIVID, one of Australia’s favorite annual festivals
- Get the exclusive opportunity to cruise on a motor-cruiser equipped with lighting displays specially designed for VIVID
- Marvel at the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as they are transformed by mesmerizing light projections
- Enjoy drinks and snacks throughout your deluxe cruise
- Have the option to disembark at Darling Harbour and stroll through Vivid Aquatique, an amazing lighted art installation
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures a more personalized experience of VIVID Sydney
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Make your way to Campbell’s Cove to board your luxury 52-foot (16m) motorized cruiser. Take your pick between indoor or outdoor seating: both areas offer incredible views and photo opportunities of VIVID's colorful light shows. Your knowledgeable crew takes you to the best spots in the harbor to enjoy the show. The cruiser's staff share insightful commentary about the festival and Sydney's sights along the way.
Glide around the harbor to admire the breathtaking light displays projected on Sydney’s famous architecture, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, the Customs House, and National Maritime Museum.
But not all the action is on the shoreline: Your cruiser is also part of the festivities! The year 2014 marks the first time that a select group of boats can participate in VIVID Sydney, and you get the exclusive opportunity to be part of the inaugural run! Programmed lighting makes your vessel change colors as you move about the harbor.
During your cruise, enjoy complimentary wine, beer, sparkling water or soft drinks. If you get hungry, snack on a variety of cheese and antipasto.
Cruise to Darling Harbour where you can disembark at King Street Wharf to walk through one of VIVID’s most colorful districts. Be sure to check out Vivid Aquatique, a giant eye-popping installation that features fountains inspired by the Water Garden at Versailles. Video projections, lasers and fireworks illuminate Darling Harbor as you stroll past numerous cafes and restaurants with great views of the city.
Make your own way back to your hotel from Darling Harbor. If you want to see more lights, cruise back to Campbell’s Cove to disembark and enjoy a stroll around the color-drenched outdoor sculptures that have been installed throughout Circular Quay.