- 1.5-hour small-group luxury evening cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Take in spectacular views of the light shows at VIVID, one of Australia’s favorite annual festivals
- Get the exclusive opportunity to cruise on a motor-cruiser equipped with lighting displays specially designed for VIVID
- Marvel at the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as they are transformed by mesmerizing light projections
- Enjoy drinks and snacks throughout your deluxe cruise
- Have the option to disembark at Darling Harbour and stroll through a district with amazing lighted art installations
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures a more personalized experience of VIVID Sydney
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The crew shares stories and commentary about the VIVID festival and Sydney's sights as your boat sets out for the best spots in the harbor to see the colorful light displays. Marvel at the way Sydney’s most famous sights light up with multicolored displays of eye-popping projections. You'll see icons such as Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Customs House and National Maritime Museum from a new vantage point during your cruise. Your vessel also takes part in the festivities as it glows with special lighting that is programmed to change colors depending on your location.
While gliding around the harbor, enjoy complimentary wine, beer, soft drinks or sparkling water, in addition to a variety of cheese and antipasto appetizers. Have the option to disembark at Darling Harbour where you can disembark at King Street Wharf to walk through one of VIVID’s most colorful districts.
Choose from two departure times for this small-group experience in Sydney. When you return to shore after a memorable cruise, disembark at King Street Wharf and make your own way back to your hotel, or explore further on your own. There's plenty to admire among the color-drenched video projections, fireworks, outdoor sculptures and shimmering light fountains that have been installed for the annual festival. Nearby, numerous restaurants and cafes also afford great views of the city.
The views of the VIVID lighting were fantastic. The crew were friendly and generous with drinks, and the length of the cruise was just right. Only issue was the food, we had to eat off a paper napkin, and the food selection was very basic. We did enjoy it overall.