- Sydney Harbour sightseeing and whale-watching cruise
- See top Sydney sights like the Opera House from the water
- Watch for whales in the open water of the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy an onboard BBQ lunch and listen to live commentary
- Guaranteed whale sightings or enjoy a return cruise for free
- Smaller numbers ensure a more comfortable whale-watching experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
While enjoying views of Elizabeth Bay, Double Bay and other tucked-away beaches and coves, dine on a delicious BBQ lunch served on board. Make your choice from the extensive buffet, with alcoholic drinks available to purchase (own expense).
After lunch, cruise through the Sydney Harbour Heads, passing the sights of Manly Beach and the rocky cliffs of Watsons Bay and The Gap. Keep a lookout for whales as you leave the harbor and enter the Pacific Ocean, and your guided whale-watching cruise begins.
Listen to commentary as you catch sight of humpback whales performing acrobatics or you may even see magnificent southern right whales, a pod of shiny black-and-white orca whales, or the largest creature on the planet, the blue whale.
Whale sightings are guaranteed, so if you don't spot any whales you can enjoy a return Sydney Harbour whale-watching cruise for free.
Great time. Saw whales
Excellent value for money. Wonderful BBQ, and an excellent guide/commentator. We saw numerous whales and Sydney harbour. Wonderful. Importantly, the boat would not go too near the whales to disturb them, unlike others.