- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Sydney and Bondi Beach
- Enjoy great views of Sydney's highlights from the open-top, double-decker bus
- Visit the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House among 34 convenient stops
- Dip your toes in the waters at Bondi Beach
- Learn about Sydney's sights and history from onboard pre-recorded commentary
- Sightsee at your own pace with your ticket that is valid for 24 or 48 hours
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Spend one day riding the double-decker buses to all of Sydney's top sights or one day on the beach. Or why not do both? Explore the city at your own pace, take a walk along the magnificent coastline at Bondi Beach or hop off at the Sydney Fish Markets to grab some fish and chips.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC00471Photo by: Husker1k
- Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: Kylie G
Australia, 07 2009
- Bondi BeachPhoto by: Jules
- sydney harbour bridgePhoto by: Jules
- Douglas Page Reserve, Dover ...Photo by: clovar
Australia, 10 2015
- Sydney Hop onPhoto by: Lucy
United Kingdom, 08 2015
- Bondi BeachPhoto by: Valerie Y
- Opera House SydneyPhoto by: wan syahman w
- HOHO busPhoto by: Patricia
- SydneyPhoto by: ANNE M
- Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: elzed
- hop on hop off sydneyPhoto by: SRIYATI A
- BondiPhoto by: irene_whennan
- Our Bus 12/03/2014Photo by: irene_whennan
- City view from Taronga ZooPhoto by: mrid2005
- Opera house !!Photo by: Bharat Shah
USA, 01 2014
- The overlookPhoto by: Maria T
- Bondi Beach stopPhoto by: Maria T
- The Queen Victoria BuildingPhoto by: Joseph G
- Bondi Beach about lunchtime ...Photo by: Chris C
What You Can Expect
Discover Sydney's highlights including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the historic Rocks district and Sydney’s CBD (Central Business District). Hop off the coach to browse the stores in modern shopping areas or grab a bite to eat at the bustling Sydney Fish Market. Stretch your legs as you stroll around the Royal Botanic Gardens or the tree-shaded paths of Hyde Street Park. The choice of activities is yours!
Bondi Beach is a suburb with a popular beach located just 4 miles (7km) east of Sydney’s city center. Enjoy the sea and sand at the beach, or check out the cafes, restaurants and shops around town, many with fantastic ocean views.
The Sydney and Bondi coach tours connect at 100 William Street or Central Station stop. The bus departs every 15–20 minutes from each stop and tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use. Please check the current schedule for operating hours; the bus does not operate 24 hours per day. Families can save with the Family Pass, valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children.
Below is a partial list of stops on the Sydney and Bondi hop-on hop-off tour. (Find the full list on the Schedule tab).
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbor Bridge
- Bondi Beach
- Darling Harbour
- Circular Quay
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Aquarium
- Town Hall
- The Rocks
brilliant a must do,would recommend,
Jaw dropping scenes around every curve which was never more than 100 meters away! The Opera House is underrated as a world class structure. What's the next category? The bridge the bay a city on the move! Save more time. You need it here.
Great Hop on Hop tour!!
Very good value for money, A good way to see around the city.
Great way to see Sydney and Bondi Beach
We used this a lot in the two days we had it. Great way to get to Bondi Beach as well.
We had a lovely , leisurely day on the bus! Stopped at Bondi Beach for lunch!
We did the Bondi Bus and spent some time down in Bondi. Checked out the sculptures by the sea and had a nice meal there in Bondi at Hurricanes which was great also. Bus took us to areas around Bondi that you wouldn't normally go past so that was a bonus. The Bondi surf looked very inviting but time was limited. A good day spent on the bus sightseeing around Sydney.
Great trip, two tours for the price of one
Great way to see Sydney and the hop on, hop off feature is fantastic!