Experience the remarkable charm and style of Sydney from the luxury of a catamaran cruising on the harbor, from the comfort of a coach touring the highlights, and from a birds eye view while dining 47 storey's above the bustle and lights of one of the world's most picturesque cities.
- Luxury full-day tour of Sydney including Sydney Harbour lunch cruise by catamaran, afternoon coach tour and dinner at the Summit Restaurant
- Combined lunch and sightseeing catamaran cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Coach tour of Sydney's main attractions
- Informative commentary from your guide
- Dinner at the Summit Hemisphere
- Panoramic 360-degree views of Sydney from the Summit's floor-to-ceiling windows
Your Sydney in Style tour includes the following highlights:
- Enjoy a fantastic luncheon cruise on the world's most famous harbor
- Tour through the historic buildings of the Rocks area, Australia's British birthplace
- See the colorful Royal Botanic Gardens
- See Hyde Park and St Mary's Cathedral
- Capture views from Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Explore the inner city streets, the Rocks, Opera House, Botanic Gardens, Woolloomooloo, then venture to Double Bay and Bondi Beach
- Enjoy views of the harbor entrance from the southern headland, The Gap
- Walk along the white sands of the world famous Bondi Beach
- See our friendly lifesavers on Bondi Beach
- At approximately 6.15 p.m. arrive at the heart of downtown CBD, the Summit Restaurant. Enjoy a memorable evening at the Summit Restaurant perched 47 storey's above the city. Your tour includes a delicious three-course dinner
- Be overwhelmed by panoramic floor to ceiling windows overlooking 360 degree views of Sydney
Reviewed by Uki Kustaman B, Indonesia, May 2011
It was a satisfied experience.
The cruise, the city tour and the dinner in the Summit restaurant were all the best.
We passed the Opera House so near that we could have the best view of the Opera House, the city tour passed around the city and stop in Bondi beach and the dinner was excellent.
Reviewed by Anonymous, June 2009