- Lunch harbor cruise, afternoon coach tour, and buffet dinner at Sydney Tower Restaurant from Sydney
- Enjoy the combination of a sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour accompanied by a tasty lunch
- View Sydney’s top highlights during a 3.5-hour coach tour that includes the historic downtown and stunning beaches
- Gain insight into the city’s storied past and lively present from informative commentary provided by your guide
- Snap photos of iconic sites including The Gap, Darling Harbour, and the Sydney Opera House
- Get an aerial overview of the city when you dine at the Sydney Tower Restaurant’s sky high dining room!
What You Can Expect
When you return to dock, transfer to a comfortable air-conditioned coach for your afternoon sightseeing tour of Sydney. Visit the historic Rocks area then see Sydney Tower, Sydney Town Hall, Darling Harbour and the Botanic Gardens. Stop for great photo ops of the harbor at Mrs. Macquarie's Chair and The Gap cliffs. Drive through the bohemian suburbs of Kings Cross and admire picturesque neighborhoods that dot the coastline. Perhaps take a stroll on the white sands of Bondi Beach as you to take in the scenic eastern beaches. Your driver provides detailed narration as you travel.
After a stimulating 3.5-hour tour of Sydney and its outskirts, your coach takes you back to the city for your dinner at Sydney Tower Restaurant. Perched almost 1,000 feet (305m) high on Sydney’s tallest building, the restaurant slowly rotates, offering incredible 360-degree views of the city.
While taking in the panoramic views, enjoy your buffet meal, selecting from more than 40 freshly-prepared dishes. Try local and international cuisines that include fresh seafood; exotic sausages and other meats; appetizers and salads; and irresistible desserts. Adventurous types can even taste Australian native meats like crocodile or kangaroo (sample menu below)!
At the end of dinner, make your own way back to your hotel at your leisure to end an amazing day of discovering Sydney.
- Fresh prawns with dip
- Butter chicken
- Hungarian beef
- Thai green curry
- Seafood paella
- Cauliflower gratin
- Roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts with olive oil and rosemary
- Hokkien noodles with shallots and ginger
- Fresh linguine with smoked salmon and ricotta
- Pasta with baby spinach and toasted pine nuts
- Waldorf salad
- Garden fresh green salad
- Caesar salad
- Bread and rolls
- Selection of desserts and fruit
- Appetizers - house-made dips selection: hummus and babaganoush; extra virgin olive oil
- Soup - summer fennel and celery soup
- Bread - selection of fresh bread and rolls
- Cold entrees and salads - fresh seafood selection; potato salad; Vietnamese salad; green salad; white bean with rocket; beet with rocket; marinated artichoke, sun-dried tomato & bean; olives; beef, white wine, garlic and tuna
- Hot entree - salt & chili squid; fish & chips; vegetable spring rolls; bok choi; Korean vegetable dumplings; jasmine rice; soy chicken; penne pasta with mushroom, bacon & thyme; red Thai curry; spaghetti & pesto; exotic sausages & tomato; American barbecued pork belly; crocodile chipolatas; kangaroo rump; braised lamb; caramelized carrots; braised peas; roast pumpkin; roast fish; black angus beef brisket; cherry-glazed ham; green beans; roasted potatoes
- Desserts - profiterole; lemon curd tart; lavender honey mousse; pavlova, strawberry, cream, kiwi, passionfruit; almond and orange gateaux; ice-cream; vanilla bean pannacotta; chocolate mud cake, apple cinnamon tart; Turkish delight cream; mango tapioca pudding; selection of cheese and crackers; fresh fruit
Uki Kustaman B
It was a satisfied experience.
The cruise, the city tour and the dinner in the Summit restaurant were all the best.
We passed the Opera House so near that we could have the best view of the Opera House, the city tour passed around the city and stop in Bondi beach and the dinner was excellent.
Excellent trip. Enjoyed the day but have to say, very poorly organised. We reconfirmed and we are told to check in at King Street Wharf half hour then originally confirmed. We did to find out that the trip was not leaving early. We had to stand around waiting. Then, after the cruise, we were told to walk to the road for the coach pick up. Our Viator Tour voucher said that we were booked with one supplier, yet the coach to collect us was from another. Driver was about to leave without us. It was only when I piped up and asked the driver that we were taken on board. Dinner was very nice but tour gets you there too early and we had to wait a while for dinner to be served. We were also placed in a very empty part of the restaurant away from other 'paying' patrons.
Love the tour and have already recommended to others, but perhaps a little more organisation to make the day run more smoothly would be useful.
The lunch cruise was excellent. The quality of the vessel and buffet food exceeded our expectations. The dinner at the Summit was also good with spectacular views but with a limited choice from a set menu of only 3 entrees, 3 mains and 3 dessets this was not really "a la carte". Unfortunately, the afternoon City and Bondi Beach coach tour was cancelled and we were put on the Manly tour without being told. However, when we enquired why we hadn't done any of the things on the afternoon itinerary we were offered the city tour the following day "free of charge" which we gladly accepted.
the lunch cruise was great and had a nice variety of food in the buffet. well worth doing.The afternoon sightseeing was worth doing but we only got a few minutes here and there to take photos. the longest stop was at Bondi where we got 25 minutes. Dinner needs more variety in the menu but was nice