- 6-hour tall ship sailing adventure on board the James Craig
- Sail around Sydney Harbour and beneath the iconic Harbour Bridge
- Pass top Sydney attractions like Fort Denison, Garden Island and Watsons Bay
- Help the crew furl the ship's sails
- Enjoy morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea while on board
- Sail out of Sydney Heads and into the open Pacific Ocean enjoying entertaining commentary from the crew
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Hear tales and trivia about this much-loved ship from the crew as you sail, passing top sites around Sydney Harbour, such as Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison, Garden Island and Shark Island. Stroll around the deck admiring the sights from your unique vantage point and enjoy morning and afternoon tea as you cruise the harbour. You’ll also have lunch on board – a picnic box filled with treats. There is a bar on board where you can purchase alcoholic and soft drinks at your own expense.
Cruise past Australia’s oldest fishing village -- Watsons Bay -- and then venture out of Sydney Heads for open-ocean sailing aboard Sydney’s finest tall ship. Watch the ship's crew set the sails and if you want to actively participate, you may get involved and join the crew. If you'd rather relax, just sit back and soak up the Pacific Ocean's beautiful seascape before returning to Pyrmont where your tour ends.
This was one of the highlights of our time in Australia. We were offered Dramamine, but didn't think we'd need, it so we passed. Next time we'll take it! The crew was amazing and the musicians added to the atmosphere. Passengers could participate as little or as much in the ship's activities as they wanted.
anyone who likes the sea and sailing ships should do this trip, stunning !