Important! Please check back soon for next year’s rates and availability.
- An evening boat cruise on Sydney Harbour for VIVID Sydney
- Take in great views of the light shows at VIVID, one of Australia’s most popular festivals
- Get an exclusive opportunity to join VIVID by cruising in a boat equipped with specially designed lighting displays
- See light projections on the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Customs House, and National Maritime Museum
- Have the option to disembark and stroll through the lighted art show at Circular Quay
- Enjoy an included welcome drink, canapés and mini-buffet
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Cruise around the harbor to marvel at dazzling light shows projected on Sydney’s most iconic architecture, including the Sydney Opera House, Customs House, National Maritime Museum and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Your boat becomes part of the show, too. Equipped with programmed lights, the catamaran changes colors depending on your location. This is the first time for a select group of vessels to participate in the festival, and you have the exclusive opportunity to join the inaugural run!
During your cruise, enjoy a complimentary wine, beer, sparkling water or soft drink. A bar is also located on board where you can purchase cocktails, beer, and wine. During your cruise, snack on canapés and tasty vittles from the mini-buffet (See Sample Menu below).
After cruising for a little less than two hours, your boat returns to King St Wharf where your tour ends.
Please note: You can choose from one of two departure times in the evening.The earlier departure gives you the option of disembarking at 7:30pm at Circular Quay’s Commissioner Steps where you can stroll through lighted outdoor sculptures. Rejoin the boat at 9:15pm for the return trip to King St Wharf (small additional expense) or make your own way home. The later departure offers the same option to disembark, however you must make your own arrangements to get home or to your hotel. No later boats are available.
Thai-style mini spring roll
Assorted gourmet mini pies
Exotic European chipolata sausages
Fresh bread rolls and butter
Tea, Coffee, Milk
Drink on arrival (choice of beer, wine, sparkling or soft drink)
It was a wonderful experience being so up close to all the action, the colours of the light shows were superb,
definitely well worth the cost.
The actual VIVID display left me a little underwhelmed, but I cannot fault the cruise. Friendly staff, great food and drink service.