- Chinese foot massage and dinner in Taipei
- Luxuriate with a 50-minute Chinese foot massage at one of Taipei’s top spas
- Enjoy dinner at Din Tai Fung, a Michelin-rated chain restaurant at Taipei 101
- Watch the chefs prepare world-famous xiao long bao (Shanghai dumplings filled with soup)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Hot and sour soup: usually meat-based, this broth contains ingredients to make it both spicy and sour
- Xiao long bao dumplings: traditionally steamed in small bamboo baskets, each bun is characteristically filled with pork and soup
- Shao mai (siumai) dumplings: also referred to as pork and mushroom dumplings, they include shrimp, Chinese black mushrooms, scallions and ginger
- Steamed vegetable and ground pork dumplings: this common Chinese dumpling generally consists of minced meat and finely chopped vegetables wrapped into a piece of dough skin
- Fried rice with egg: steamed rice stir-fried in a wok and mixed with other ingredients
Gordon was an excellent and informative guide.
From Sheraton Taipei we were picked up on time. The Guide was very nice and cheerful, giving us different information about the places we pass by.
Our first stop was the massage, the place was nice. I especially liked the foot massage. :)
Next was the dinner at Din Tai Fung, unfortunately we were not brought to Taipei 101 for this. Instead, the guide brought us to a local mall (Mitsukoshi) were we waited for about 10mins to be seated. The meal itself is a must try. Dumplings were served hot and very delicious. :D