- Chinese foot massage and dinner in Taipei
- Luxuriate with a 50-minute Chinese foot massage at one of Taipei’s top spas
- Enjoy dinner at Din Tai Fung, a Michelin-rated chain restaurant at Taipei 101
- Watch the chefs prepare world-famous xiao long bao (Shanghai dumplings filled with soup)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Hot and sour soup: usually meat-based, this broth contains ingredients to make it both spicy and sour
- Xiao long bao dumplings: traditionally steamed in small bamboo baskets, each bun is characteristically filled with pork and soup
- Shao mai (siumai) dumplings: also referred to as pork and mushroom dumplings, they include shrimp, Chinese black mushrooms, scallions and ginger
- Steamed vegetable and ground pork dumplings: this common Chinese dumpling generally consists of minced meat and finely chopped vegetables wrapped into a piece of dough skin
- Fried rice with egg: steamed rice stir-fried in a wok and mixed with other ingredients
Gordon was an excellent and informative guide.
Massage was amazing...restaurant was okay, longish wait , food was okay. Excellent guide, very informative and interesting.
Massage was fantastic , delicious dumplings was just surprised I was the only one