- Four-hour tour along the northern coast of Taiwan
- View the spectacular rock formations at Yehliu Park including the famous "Queen's Head" pillar
- Explore the harbor city of Keelung
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Northern CoastPhoto by: jed_rav
- Beautiful view from Yehliu ...Photo by: Allyson Z
- Yehliu ParkPhoto by: Kay P
- A view of a Temple and Buddha ...Photo by: acerrt
- Overview of The QueenPhoto by: acerrt
- Going to Yehliu ParkPhoto by: acerrt
- Lovely rocksPhoto by: Wansls
Singapore, 12 2011
- The seaPhoto by: Wansls
Singapore, 12 2011
- Yehliu RockPhoto by: Darin G
- Yehliu Rock FormationsPhoto by: Darin G
- KeelungPhoto by: Darin G
- Keelung BuddahPhoto by: Darin G
What You Can Expect
Great tour....interesting rock formations!!! Great view with little climbing.
Very good experience.
Shan Lu T United States of ...
Very good trip. But the Chinese tourists are terrible.
Nice tour except for the rainy weather, can't do much about that
Very beautiful place. The trip was well-organised and informative.
Excellent half day tour, amazing scenery and friendly, knowledgeable guide.
Nice trip to get out of Taipei for a few hours
The tour started out with the driver coming into the hotel lobby to pick me up and bring me, and one other person, to meet the rest of the tour at another hotel downtown. Very easy! Walter, the tour guide, was fantastic. He was very knowledgable and funny and was able to connect with our diverse group from all different regions and cultures. The tour allowed for ample time to both explore with the group and on our own. The tour did not take the full amount of time, but I guess they build in for traffic as we saw a lot on the way back. I would recommend this tour to others visiting Taipei!
I really enjoyed this short tour - the guide was very sweet and very knowledgable. I only had a limited amount of free time in the north of Taiwan so it was handy to have this tour get me at my hotel and return me to the same place.
Love the nature arch.