- Private day trip to Taiwan’s northeastern coast from Taipei
- Explore the unique geography of Nanya, the rocky shore, in Longdong
- Walk uphill to the lighthouse at Cape Santiago and sink your toes into the soft sand at Fulong Beach
- Soak in a variety of hot and cold mineral pools at Jiaoshi Hot Spring
- Head to the fisherman's harbor for a fresh seafood lunch
- Enjoy informative commentary from a knowledgeable guide
- Private, air-conditioned transport included
What You Can Expect
My party and I really enjoyed this excursion of Taipei. Our tour guide Airy Hsaio was great! Very knowledglable about the surrounding areas, friendly and a great photographer. Shared local legends and pointed out interesting landmarks along the way. She was also a great plus in communicating with the vendors!
It was a great idea to do this trip as a private tour. Our tour guide changed the itinerary around some but clearly explained why (some concerns with traffic heading back into the city at night) and gave us some options on what we wanted to do with the hot springs. The hot springs were very relaxing and well enjoyed. The drive around the coast was nice, but I would have liked more time to walk around and see the coast (as described in the tour information). We didn't get to see the light house because it was a bit of a hike and we were running short on time. We didn't mind because we were enjoying our day but it would have been nice to see. Lunch was excellent and a perfect choice by our guide. Overall I would recommend this, just make sure to let the tour company and guide know in advance what you would like to spend more time at and less time at so they can best accommodate your day.