- Private day trip to Taroko National Park from Taipei
- Marvel at the sheer marble cliffs of Taroko Gorge, one of the Seven Wonders of Asia, with an easy hike on the Lushui Trail
- Drive through the Tunnel of Nine Turns
- View the Eternal Spring Shrine and Hualien Stone Sculptural Park
- Enjoy a guided walk around the village of Tienhsiang
- Eat an aboriginal-style lunch at Leader Village Taroko
- Ride the express train round-trip to Hualien (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
One of the most beautiful sights! Our tour guide, Michael, was terrific and I highly recommend him and the tour. There were a lot of traffic delays due to road work in the park so a couple of the planned stops were not made including the marble store...a tourist shop but that was no ones fault. The Eternal Springs Shrine is unbelievably photogenic and Swallows Gorge, well, you have to see it. Lunch was very good. All in all, this is a must see!!
Thanks Viator! We had a fantastic time! Our guide was massively accomodating, informative and caring. The tour itself went swimmingly well without any hiccups and the Gorge was breathtaking. I highly recommend anyone taking this tour to view the Tawanese countryside and the marvel of the Taroko Gorge ! Thanks again and we look forward to booking our next Viator tour!
Our guide Walter knew a great deal about the gorge and many sites on the way. He was friendly and his English was excellent. We enjoyed the views along the way and was worth the extra time by car rather than the bullet train. Our driver Jackie was excellent on the winding roads.
We did not go to the beach or the marble factory. We were rushed the entire time and the driver drove so slow it cut into our time in the park. The lunch was horrible......For the money we paid I was very disappointed.....