- Private day trip to Taroko National Park from Taipei
- Marvel at the sheer marble cliffs of Taroko Gorge, one of the Seven Wonders of Asia, with an easy hike on the Lushui Trail
- Drive through the Tunnel of Nine Turns
- View the Eternal Spring Shrine and Hualien Stone Sculptural Park
- Enjoy a guided walk around the village of Tienhsiang
- Eat an aboriginal-style lunch at Leader Village Taroko
- Ride the express train round-trip to Hualien (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Thanks Viator! We had a fantastic time! Our guide was massively accomodating, informative and caring. The tour itself went swimmingly well without any hiccups and the Gorge was breathtaking. I highly recommend anyone taking this tour to view the Tawanese countryside and the marvel of the Taroko Gorge ! Thanks again and we look forward to booking our next Viator tour!
Our guide Walter knew a great deal about the gorge and many sites on the way. He was friendly and his English was excellent. We enjoyed the views along the way and was worth the extra time by car rather than the bullet train. Our driver Jackie was excellent on the winding roads.