- 2- to 3-hour Taipei food tour at Ningxia Night Market in Taipei
- Discover hundreds of delicious Taiwanese dishes as your stroll past street vendors
- Choose three tasty samples, from sweet peanut soup to salty chicken
- Soak up your surroundings in one of Taipei’s most popular markets
- Learn about Taiwanese street food from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Tour was pretty good. Can be made batter though
The tour never happened as your representatives never showed up. We waited from 6pm until 7:15pm at the meeting place. We went back and forth the main ticketing booth and the 2 entrances/exits of the mrt station.
A few days prior to our tour we sent a email to your local partner operation and asked for specifics as regard exact location of the meeting place for the tour per instructions written on the voucher you emailed us. we never got a reply. We decided then to just arrive at the mrt station much earlier than the 7pm meeting time, hoping to be able to locate your local partner's booth, there was none. We asked the personnel at the mrt ticketing booth and they were unfamiliar with your local operator, even when we showed them our voucher and the name of your operator. At 6:30pm we were trying to call the telephone number of your operator however there was no answer, we must have tried almost 10times.
I have used viator for my tours in other locations previously and I have been satisfied of your service. I booked tours through viator because I trust viator, and i expect that you have qualified your partners well. This experience has been real frustrating. That tour was supposed to be our 1st tour for the vacation, and on the day of our arrival. I sent you an email (through My bookings) on that frustrating evening but never received a reply.
I hope this time around I can expect a reply from you at the soonest. Thank you.