- 4- to 5-hour private layover tour in Taipei from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- See Taipei City’s main landmarks with a flexible itinerary
- Witness the hourly changing of honor guards at Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
- Ride an elevator to the top of the Taipei 101 skyscraper
- Learn about Chinese philosophy at Confucius Temple and visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Baoan Temple
- Enjoy commentary by an informative guide and insider tips from a private driver
- Air-conditioned private car or van with round-trip airport transport or hotel drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Spencer was an amazing tour guide. We saw so much and had such a great time. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has a long layover in Taipei. We felt safe and the food was a new experience but so very good!
Henry our tour guide was fantastic. Henry's knowledge and personality made this tour a great experience. I would recommend this tour to anyone. Wonderful experience.
Henry was wonderful! We were traveling with my husband's 87 and 89 year old parents. Henry was very caring and accommodating to their situation. He really knows his history and proud of Taiwan. Excellent English!
A fantastic tour. Our guide Mark provided a wealth of information and added some extra sights to fill out our layover time. Dinner was spectacular.
Our day tour was awesome!!! We saw Taipei 101, Bao and Confucius temple, and the changing of the guards! Truly an amazing family adventure.
The tour service was amazing.
We were able to see a lot of interesting places in the city. The tour guide was very knowledgeable