- Taipei shore excursion to Yehliu National Geopark and Jiufen with a local guide
- Climb around amazing boulders at Yehliu National Geopark
- Stroll along Jiufen’s Old Street in search of snacks and souvenirs
- Hear about Taiwan’s favorite filmmaking location for movies like the Oscar-winning film Spirited Away
- Includes seafood lunch and round-trip transport from the port by air-conditioned minivan
- Receive personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to 15 people
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Fantastic tour guide -- much better to do this tour rather than stay in Taipei. Get a real feel for Taiwan. The Juifen town was very authentic and a wonderful experience. Highly recommend this tour. The Geo park was interesting and worth stopping for 45 minutes.
Amazing Tour with fresh, friendly and helpful tour guides. Perfect day trip for cruiseship passenger...
We enjoyed the trip and can certainly recommend this. The Yehliu National Geopark was wonderfull and we liked the old Jiufen Gold Rush Town. The lunch was average, but I think this was the best one can get in this region.
I could not give a fair review as the weather on that day did not co-operate and it was cold and wet.I commend the guide who was excellent.