- Full-day Taipei sightseeing by public transportation
- Explore lively Taipei City by bicycle, metro and public bus while accompanied by your guide
- Visit Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall and Songshan Cultural and Creative Park
- Ride a bike past ponds and pavilions in Daan Forest Park
- Learn about Qingtian Geo 76 as you pedal along a quiet lane to the Japanese-era building
- Take in the views of Taipei 101 and the city skyline from Elephant Mountain
- Receive personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to six people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour with a very friendly and knowledgeable guide! Best way to explore this beautiful and vibrant city. Highly recommended!!
The guide Mr Tai was friendly and helpful, as well as knowledgeable.
Had given my friend and I a fruitful and insightful trip.
Would definitely recommend this for a different experience in taipei!
It turned out to just be me and m very knowledgeable guide, Kelly. Although had there been more people I don't think it would have mattered as they keep group sizes small. Kelly changed the tour a little to suit me but also the weather as it had been reported it was due to get worse throughout the day. Kelly was very caring and had bought a bottle of water for me, and kept checking if I needed to drink or use the WC at various places we visited. I saw a lot of Taipei during the day and enjoyed doing it via various methods of transport. I would recommend this to anyone who visits Taipei, but unlike me do it at the start of your visit as you can get a sense of the city.
Tour was jam packed with lots of stuff to see and do. Our tour guide - Tai - knew lots of interesting things that he was more than happy to share with the group. A great way to see the city!
This tour was amazing!