- Full-day Taipei sightseeing by public transportation
- Explore lively Taipei City by bicycle, metro and public bus while accompanied by your guide
- Visit Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall and Songshan Cultural and Creative Park
- Ride a bike past ponds and pavilions in Daan Forest Park
- Learn about Qingtian Geo 76 as you pedal along a quiet lane to the Japanese-era building
- Take in the views of Taipei 101 and the city skyline from Elephant Mountain
- Receive personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to six people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It turned out to just be me and m very knowledgeable guide, Kelly. Although had there been more people I don't think it would have mattered as they keep group sizes small. Kelly changed the tour a little to suit me but also the weather as it had been reported it was due to get worse throughout the day. Kelly was very caring and had bought a bottle of water for me, and kept checking if I needed to drink or use the WC at various places we visited. I saw a lot of Taipei during the day and enjoyed doing it via various methods of transport. I would recommend this to anyone who visits Taipei, but unlike me do it at the start of your visit as you can get a sense of the city.
Tour was jam packed with lots of stuff to see and do. Our tour guide - Tai - knew lots of interesting things that he was more than happy to share with the group. A great way to see the city!