- Full-day Taipei sightseeing tour
- View Taipei 101, with optional entry to the 89th-floor observatory
- Visit Longshan Temple and explore 8,000 years of Chinese history at the National Palace Museum
- Drive through Yangmingshan National Park and discover thermal springs at the Beitou Hot Spring Museum
- Stroll down the romantic streets of Old Danshui
- Hotel pickup included with drop-off at Shilin Night Market
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great day exploring Taipei! Really felt like I got to see the city and the guide was great. Highly recommend for a short stay in Taipei.
This was an excellent tour by My Taiwan Tour! It was just me and my mom on this tour in a nice sedan car, which was awesome because it felt like a private tour. Some other agencies typically cancel if they dont have at least 4 people. But this - this was an indulgence!
My tour guide, Steve, was absolutely fantastic and I would highly recommend him! Steve took us to all the highlights with a great deal of explanation of Taiwans history and landmarks. He was also very knowledgeable on US pop culture and had a great sense of humor, which made the 10 hour tour an absolute joy for both me and my mom.
This was the first and only taiwan tour Ive been on, so Im not sure if it was the Company or Steve, but this tour is in a whole other class of its own. The car felt like a luxury car with water and Taiwan treats as parting gifts!!! Awesome!. Steve was extremely attentive always offered to take pictures for us and made sure our restroom needs were met! Never once did we feel rushed! And the tour hit all the must-see places in a day! The experience was like no other tour - my mom said she felt like a queen!