- Full-day Taipei sightseeing tour
- View Taipei 101, with optional entry to the 89th-floor observatory
- Visit Longshan Temple and explore 8,000 years of Chinese history at the National Palace Museum
- Drive through Yangmingshan National Park and discover thermal springs at the Beitou Hot Spring Museum
- Stroll down the romantic streets of Old Danshui
- Hotel pickup included with drop-off at Shilin Night Market
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We were promptly picked up at our hotel in a 7 passenger van and Jane Chao was our guide/escort and did a lovely job. Because it was Saturday, we were able to move from sight to sight. Overall it was a great way to see Taipei and we even got a lesson on how to use the metro. This was most helpful in getting us back to our hotel with minimal cost. Our trip to the National Palace Museum was a highlight, however it is so busy with other tour groups that a guide it the only way one could see it the first time. Next time we will go in the later afternoon on a day when it is open into the evening. The tour gave us a taste in seeing Taipei 101, the 4th tallest building in the world and we came back on our own the next day when the lines were less and the skies clearer and enjoyed looking out over the city. We had been to other night markets, and even if you don't eat their, there are some great photo opportunities. This is a full day's tour extending almost 12 hours if you don't bail out early and certainly a great overview of a wonderful city..
An fantastic tour with great driver and minibus, and Steve as an excellent, knowledgeable guide. A really coordinated day, including the main locations you'd want to 'tick off the list' but also mixed in with a few more local experiences. Thoroughly recommended.