- City Sightseeing Tallinn Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Tallinn hop-on hop-off tour
- Set your own itinerary, and explore Tallinn at your own pace
- Full commentary provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Hop on and off at 7 stops around the city
- Sightseeing pass valid for 1 or 2 days from time of first use
What You Can Expect
You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. The seven stops give you the flexibility to see what you want, when you want.
- Mere pst (328 feet, 100 meters) from Viru Square
- Song Festival Grounds
- Russalka Monument
- D-Terminal (cruise ship)
- Hotel Radisson SAS and Swissotel (stops on request)
- Toompea Castle - Old Town
- ABC Terminals (cruise ship Terminal City Harbour)
Beautiful city, excellent tour bus service
1st class tour of a beautiful city
Excellent experience, we would recommend this tour to anyone visiting this beautiful city!
We loved the old city of stalling and would recommend it to anyone.
No other way to get around and see Tallinn, although there isn't so much to see it would be a shame to miss the history and mood of the town.
Tallinn is so amazing staying at Old Town and the Hop On Hop off tour is well worth it
Although the Hop On Hop Off was not able to access the beautiful centre of the town, it took an interesting route, and gave fascinating information about this delightful place. It was exceptional value at around £11.
Well informed tour easy access and convenient stop to Old City and Pier
Exactly as described, however start/finish times and bus intervals were different than stated on the providers website.
Easy pick-up at ( and return to) the cruise terminal. A beautiful and compact city, so simple to navigate.