- Day tour to Lahemaa National Park from Tallinn
- Visit the largest national park in Estonia, with unspoiled landscapes and beautiful views of the Baltic coast and forests
- Explore the restored Palmse Manor and Sagadi Manor, both dating back to the 18th century
- Learn some Estonian history with your expert guide
- A great way to see some of the beautiful scenery outside Tallinn!
What You Can Expect
Make your way to Palmse Manor, built in the 18th century and once home to barons and their families. It has been fully restored and contains some original furniture, making it one of the grandest Baroque manors in Estonia. Tour the house with your guide and visit its open -air- museum, which provides and overview of manor life and Estonian architecture through the ages.
Next visit Sagadi Manor, also built in the 18th century and the first manor in Estonia to be decorated in the ornate Rococo style. It has also been fully restored, from its original façade to its extension wing.
After your manor tours, you’ll have a bit of free time to enjoy the park. Your guide will give you some recommendations of the best spots in the park to visit, including one of the many lakes.
Then meet back at a designated meeting spot for the return trip to Tallinn.