- 2.5-hour Tallinn sightseeing shore excursion by coach and foot
- Visit some of the oldest and most historic parts of Tallinn such as Toompea Castle
- Take a coach tour to Baroque-era Kadriorg Park and the seaside district of Pirita
- Explore Tallinn Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a walking tour
- Visit the oldest apothecary in Europe and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral , the largest cathedral in Tallinn
- Learn several interesting historical facts about Tallinn from your expert guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
Will we ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Tallinn Port for your ship's departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transport to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
On May 19, This tour was fantastic and our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable and thoughtful.
We were traveling with my parents 82 and 81 years old, she was very considerate.
Old town of Tallinn was a very pleasant surprise. I have traveled many European countries, but this was very quaint and beautiful.. I strongly recommend this trip.
Our guide was very knowledgeable. And Tallinn was like being in the fairytale