- 2.5-hour Tallinn sightseeing shore excursion by coach and foot
- Visit some of the oldest and most historic parts of Tallinn such as Toompea Castle
- Take a coach tour to Baroque-era Kadriorg Park and the seaside district of Pirita
- Explore Tallinn Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a walking tour
- Visit the oldest apothecary in Europe and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral , the largest cathedral in Tallinn
- Learn several interesting historical facts about Tallinn from your expert guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
Will we ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Tallinn Port for your ship's departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transport to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
An excellent tour a little tricky finding pick up point, but it was great being on a smaller vehicle so that we could see some areas a large bus couldn't manuever.It would have been difficult for some to walk back to the ship, but we had a sunny beautiful day so the walk for us was enjoyable
A little hard to find where to start the tour. Tour desk on ship had to call Port authority to find out for me. However, once I got there (quite a distance from the ship and the cruise port), all was well and the guide very informative and helpful. Had a lovely day and guide gave advice on other things to do, where to eat etc. Also helped that there were only five of us on the tour. Loved Tallinn.