- 2.5-hour Tallinn sightseeing shore excursion by coach and foot
- Visit some of the oldest and most historic parts of Tallinn such as Toompea Castle
- Take a coach tour to Baroque-era Kadriorg Park and the seaside district of Pirita
- Explore Tallinn Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a walking tour
- Visit the oldest apothecary in Europe and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral , the largest cathedral in Tallinn
- Learn several interesting historical facts about Tallinn from your expert guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
Will we ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Tallinn Port for your ship's departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transport to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
The tour was great as well as the tour guide. She gave a complete tour and absolutely did not rush us. She was also very friendly and knowledgable. I gave the tour 5 stars due to her but again the meeting place is IMPOSSIBLE to find! Nothing is clearly marked and as it was early in the morning there were not many people around to ask and those who were around were clueless! I don't understand why the tour bus cannot do the pick-up at the ships port entrance?... Please consider changing the pick up point. We ended up calling the tour company and the bus came back from us. It was not a fun way to start the morning.
We were met right outside the cruise port by our guide and taken to a small van. We spent the first half hour picking up at hotels. As there were no people to pick up we got a private tour. At first I think the guide was a bit miffed, but she warmed up after awhile. A nice bus tour, but the walking tour was the highlight. This town is very beautiful and you can only really see it by foot. The guide showed us some local "color" spots not usually seen by the tours.