- 2.5-hour Tallinn sightseeing shore excursion by coach and foot
- Visit some of the oldest and most historic parts of Tallinn such as Toompea Castle
- Take a coach tour to Baroque-era Kadriorg Park and the seaside district of Pirita
- Explore Tallinn Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a walking tour
- Visit the oldest apothecary in Europe and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral , the largest cathedral in Tallinn
- Learn several interesting historical facts about Tallinn from your expert guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Will we ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Tallinn Port for your ship's departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transport to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Very experienced guide. She gave us a great tour of the city and plenty of recommendations on good places to eat.
Very knowledgeable tour guide and very professional. It happened that I was the only one on the tour that afternoon and yet she did everything professional. Attention to detail. Very nice walking tour of Upper and Lower Old Town Tallinn. i would recommend this tour to everybody.
We did not know anything about Tallin so this was very interesting. The Music Grounds while some might think boring were very important in keeping the city's culture alive during a very violent time in history.
An excellent tour once we found the pickup point! The guide was very friendly knowledgeable and we saw both the new and old parts of this beautiful city.
We both greatly enjoyed the excursion around Tallinn, and the insights provided by our guide, Erik. He was very knowledgeable, easy to hear, and he was adept at walking backwards on the cobblestones of the Old Town while narrating. :-
Guide was very accommodating. Had rainy weather but found places where we could go in and get dry
The tour guide was excellent. She gave out lots of information, was available if we needed her, and seemed to be genuinely concerned that are tour went well... and it did.
On May 19, This tour was fantastic and our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable and thoughtful.
We were traveling with my parents 82 and 81 years old, she was very considerate.
Old town of Tallinn was a very pleasant surprise. I have traveled many European countries, but this was very quaint and beautiful.. I strongly recommend this trip.
Our guide was very knowledgeable. And Tallinn was like being in the fairytale