- 2.5-hour Tallinn sightseeing tour by coach and foot
- Visit some of the oldest and most historic parts of Tallinn such as Toompea Castle
- Take a coach tour to Baroque-era Kadriorg Park and the seaside district of Pirita
- Explore Tallinn Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a walking tour
- Visit the oldest apothecary in Europe and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral , the largest cathedral in Tallinn
- Learn several interesting historical facts about Tallinn from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Loved it...I would recommend doing the 3pm tour as all the people on the cruise ships have left by then..our tour had only 5 people and the tour guide was born in Tallinn so we got some great information from her about Tallinn new and Old from a personal note not just a guide book..
This was a very good way to get to know the city and the most important places of interest. The guide was very kind and open to questions and also, every time we would ask to stop to get souvenirs or even snacks, she was very kind and would wait.
The idea of having a part by coach and he other by foot is excellent because you get to see places that are very far away from the old town and then, get to know all the small ad interesting alleys. fully recommended!!! :-
very good tour
Took several Viator tours, but this one was the best. Wonderful city. We had only 4 in our group and it was pretty much a private tour. Guide easy to understand and knew the sights and history.
If you are short on time, this is a must to do as you get a quick glimpse of Tallinn in Avery short time
The guide met us right on the pier as we disembarked from the cruise ship. She was excellent! Experienced and willing to share her knowledge and experience. We especially loved the combo drive in the van tour and the walking tour. We were able to see a lot in the short time we had. Money well spent!
The bus ride gave us a nice sense of the greater city and walking tour gave a good sense of the old town. We enjoyed the trip very much.
Excellent with a very knowledgable and friendly guide highly recommend to see as much as possible in a short time :-)
Guide was very knowledgeable and made the time go very fast!
The lady was extremely pleasant and informative and the tour was great value