Book now and save almost 25% off the recommended retail rate
- Dolphin Cruise from The Florida Aquarium in Tampa Bay
- Board the 72-foot, 130-passenger catamaran and head out on the Bay to see these incredible animals
- Admission to the Florida Aquarium
- Tampa Bay is home to over 400 bottlenose dolphins
- One of the best places in Florida to view birds and an abundance of native fish
What You Can Expect
Many guests ask, "Where are the dolphins?" Instead of pointing out to the Bay, the Aquarium can take its guests out to the Bay to see these incredible animals. Tampa Bay is home to over 400 bottlenose dolphins. It is also one of the best places in Florida to view birds and an abundance of native fish. And all of this wildlife thrives in a working, deep water port, in close proximity to one of the fastest growing population centers in the United States.
So, find your sense of adventure, a good pair of binoculars, and come along for an adventure into Tampa Bay like no other! Upgrade and include admission to the Florida Aquarium.
we had such a great time on this cruise - saw a lot of dolphins and the staff was remarkable
I would recommend this trip to anyone that is visiting Tampa. I didn't get to see very many dolphins on my tour, however, the tour guide Amy, I believe was very informative about Tampa Bay and it's surroundings.