Book and save 16% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Dolphin Cruise from The Florida Aquarium in Tampa Bay
- Board the 72-foot, 130-passenger catamaran and head out on the Bay to see these incredible animals
- Admission to the Florida Aquarium
- Tampa Bay is home to over 400 bottlenose dolphins
- One of the best places in Florida to view birds and an abundance of native fish
What You Can Expect
Many guests ask, "Where are the dolphins?" Instead of pointing out to the Bay, the Aquarium can take its guests out to the Bay to see these incredible animals. Tampa Bay is home to over 400 bottlenose dolphins. It is also one of the best places in Florida to view birds and an abundance of native fish. And all of this wildlife thrives in a working, deep water port, in close proximity to one of the fastest growing population centers in the United States.
So, find your sense of adventure, a good pair of binoculars, and come along for an adventure into Tampa Bay like no other! Upgrade and include admission to the Florida Aquarium.
It was wonderful and we saw 2 pods of dolphine with babies. Very exciting but much to short. Also very informative.
I personally didn't see dolphins but I was very happy with the crew,Sacia (I hope I spelled her name right)done a great job as a tour guide,providing interesting information about the bay.