- 2.5-hour Segway nature tour of St Petersburg
- Learn about local nature and wildlife from your knowledgeable guide (audio headset available)
- Cruise along the Tampa Bay seawall to see palm trees and view manatees in their natural habitat
- Visit the Sunken Gardens, an exotic botanical garden featuring flamingos, butterflies and koi-filled ponds
- Bottled water, park fees and equipment included
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour we saw dolphins a manatee The sunken gardens were great and Dee had a great knowledge of the whole area and plants etc Thoroughly enjoyed the whole tour We will do another tour with her on our next visit Truly 5 star
This was a great tour! Doo is so personable and very informative. This is her own company and she takes great pride in what she offers. The stop at the Sunken Gardens botanical garden was amazing. We have done several Segway tours in our travels and her addition of the headsets made for such a great tour. I loved the running commentary. I highly recommend this tour.
We had a great time. We saw a lot, and had a very friendly guide.