- 2.5-hour Segway nature tour of St Petersburg
- Learn about local nature and wildlife from your knowledgeable guide (audio headset available)
- Cruise along the Tampa Bay seawall to see palm trees and view manatees in their natural habitat
- Visit the Sunken Gardens, an exotic botanical garden featuring flamingos, butterflies and koi-filled ponds
- Bottled water, park fees and equipment included
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Cruise through the Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum, featuring more than 200 varieties of palm trees from all over the world, and stop along the bay to learn about and view manatees in their natural habitat.
Next, visit the Sunken Gardens, an exotic botanical garden featuring an array of orchids and bromeliads. See streams and koi-filled ponds dotted with pink flamingos and pass by the Growing Stone, a fossilized limestone rock thought to grant tranquility, inner harmony and the ability to make things grow. If you wish, take a turn sitting on the stone to see if the legend is true!
Afterward, you'll return to North Straub Park to end your tour.