- 2-hour Tampa Bay stand-up paddleboard tour in St Petersburg
- Hear about local history and ecology from your guide as a shuttle takes you to your chosen launch location
- Embark on your tour from Coffee Pot Bayou, North Shore Beach, Weedon Island or St Pete Beach
- Learn the basics of stand-up paddleboarding and then follow your guide or explore on your own
- Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and manatees as you paddle through the water
What You Can Expect
At your chosen launching location, balance on your board and learn the basics of stand-up paddleboarding from your guide. This increasingly popular sport similar to surfing is a low-impact way to strengthen your core and an offbeat way to discover the beautiful waterways around St Petersburg.
Spend two hours on your paddleboard, following your guide or exploring on your own. See pelicans and all kinds of fish at Coffee Pot Bayou, spot a wide array of marine birds at Weedon Island, or admire the clean sands and clear waters of North Shore Beach or St Pete Beach. Keep a waterproof camera with you in case you catch sight of a playful dolphin or magnificent manatee!
After the pleasant exertion of paddleboarding around lovely Tampa Bay, relax during your shuttle ride back to St Petersburg.