- Tampa Trio - Triplet Pass: Florida Aquarium, Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo and Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
- Admission into 3 of Florida's favorite family attractions
- At The Florida Aquarium have a hands-on experience with live sharks and rays in a 5,000 gallon touch poo
- Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo has more than 2,000 animals in lush habitats
- At the Museum of Science and Information explore Kids In Charge! The Children's Science Center and the IMAX Dome Theatre
Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI): Explore Tampa’s Museum of Science & Industry with over 450 hands-on activities including Florida’s only IMAX® Dome Theatre, five-stories-tall and offering a higher resolution than any other theater in Tampa. Learn through play inside Kids In Charge!, the largest children's science center in the nation; brave extreme weather conditions inside Disasterville featuring Bay News 9 WeatherQuest; and explore the stages of life in The Amazing You exhibition. Gaze into the starry night sky in MOSI’s Saunders Planetarium, and don’t miss exploring the outdoors in the BioWorks Butterfly Garden and MOSI Backwoods.
Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo: Explore one of the most family-friendly zoos in the country with over 2,000 animals spread across 56 acres oflush, natural habitats. Ever dreamed of being eye-to-eye with a giraffe? Hopping along with a kangaroo? Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo has many exciting interactive exhibits designed to get you closer than you have ever imagined! With amazing opportunities to touch Australian animals and to feed giraffes, white rhinos, stingrays, and lorikeets, this zoo is sure to provide you and your family with a wild time!
Once you have collected your Tampa Trio Triplet Pass, you can skip the general admission lines to each of the attractions. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation!
Reviewed by Nancy B, USA, February 2012
I recently had knee surgery and brought along a scooter to use and was very pleased that all the places I needed to go were accessable for my predicament. My daughter was visiting from TOledo Ohio and we all enjoyed the Zoo, the Aquarium and MOSI. We bought the Tampa Trip Pass and that saved some money, making the whole trip even more desirable!!
Reviewed by Earl S, July 2011
Was very pleased and plan to use Viator in the near future.