- Mount Etna day trip from Taormina
- Explore volcanic canyons and rock pools on a walk through Alcantara Gorges
- Loop around Mount Etna on the Circumetnea Railway, traveling by 1950s-era train (only from April to October)
- Enjoy free time to hike around Mount Etna’s foothills at leisure
- Upgrade to visit the summit of Mount Etna and walk around its craters with a guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Be sure to take a window-side seat on the train ride so you can clearly see the contrasting countryside, with black volcanic rocks set against Sicilian shrubs!