- Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra and Acre
- Walking tour of the ancient ruins and and the Roman theatre at Caesarea
- View the Bahai gardens from Haife
- Explore the Rosh Hanikra Grottos
- Discover the Crusader underground city and crypt at Acre
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Baha'i Temple - HaifaPhoto by: Heidi O
- Cows?Photo by: scottreiners
- Broken down van..Photo by: scottreiners
- Bahai Gardens at HaifaPhoto by: Rick Z
- CaesereaPhoto by: Eduard K
USA, 10 2013
- Caves at Ha Nikra - at the ...Photo by: Heidi O
- Akko courtyard - the pillars ...Photo by: Heidi O
- Akko CitadelPhoto by: Heidi O
- Caesarea - Herod's FortressPhoto by: Heidi O
- Caesarea - amphitheatrePhoto by: Heidi O
What You Can Expect
This is a diverse tour up the Mediterranean coast with a variety of sights visited. We toured the Roman ruins at Caeserea and then went to the Baha'i Gardens in Haifa. The gardens are beautiful and the view of the city is magnificent. We toured the Crusader fortress at Acre and finally went to Rosh Hanikra to see the limestone caverns. It was a varied day with something for everyone. I would highly recommend this tour.
Beautiful places to see. Tour guide was amazing!
Wonderful spots for pictures and friendly group tour
It was great
Loved the tour!! I've seen everything before, only went on this tour to see Rosh Hanikra, and it was worth it. Gorgeous spot, beautiful caves, and it's the real amazing blue that you see on the images everywhere!! We had a great tour guide fluent in both English and Spanish. Definitely recommend this tour!! And it was a different tunnel in Akko that we took on another Akko tour, so it was great for me.
Our tour guide Jacob was great! Enjoyed all the sites on this tour. Lunch in Old Acco with the group was nice as well.
Fantastic tour and guide was excellent, knowledgeable and entertaining. Elie was well versed in the history of the places that we traveled to and was able to bring to life the history of these sites. I. Highly recommend this tour.
Fantastic tour with a very knowledgable guide. Saw some wonderful sights and had plenty of opportunities for great sight seeing, shopping, and experiencing the local culture. Would definitely go again!
Very interesting. Fully met my expectation of this trip
This tour was amazing! Our guide, Itamar, was very knowledgeable and professional, he made our trip more interesting when visiting beautiful places as the Baha i Gardens in Haifa, and this amazing historical Acre. Very well organized and punctual. Pick up and drop off at your hotel is great, it makes things much easier.