- Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra and Acre
- Walking tour of the ancient ruins and and the Roman theatre at Caesarea
- View the Bahai gardens from Haife
- Explore the Rosh Hanikra Grottos
- Discover the Crusader underground city and crypt at Acre
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Baha'i Temple - HaifaPhoto by: Heidi O
- Cows?Photo by: scottreiners
- Broken down van..Photo by: scottreiners
- Bahai Gardens at HaifaPhoto by: Rick Z
- CaesereaPhoto by: Eduard K
USA, 10 2013
- Caves at Ha Nikra - at the ...Photo by: Heidi O
- Akko courtyard - the pillars ...Photo by: Heidi O
- Akko CitadelPhoto by: Heidi O
- Caesarea - Herod's FortressPhoto by: Heidi O
- Caesarea - amphitheatrePhoto by: Heidi O
What You Can Expect
Fantastic tour with a very knowledgable guide. Saw some wonderful sights and had plenty of opportunities for great sight seeing, shopping, and experiencing the local culture. Would definitely go again!
Very interesting. Fully met my expectation of this trip
This tour was amazing! Our guide, Itamar, was very knowledgeable and professional, he made our trip more interesting when visiting beautiful places as the Baha i Gardens in Haifa, and this amazing historical Acre. Very well organized and punctual. Pick up and drop off at your hotel is great, it makes things much easier.
Very well organized, punctual, and an excellent guide.
Norbert was excellent. Very informative and caring about the group.
Richard M USA
All in all a good tour with very good guide who seemed to know his stuff. Small group of about 10 and was well organized so we could see lots
excellent tour guide
The tour sites were important, beautiful, and exciting. The guide. Aussie, was extremely knowledgeable, available, professional, and considerate. I highly recommend this tour!
This tour was amazing!
Our tour guide was Jacob. He was very knowledgeable and funny at the same time. The tour was exactly what was advertised. Very interesting and beautiful sites. It is a must if you are in Israel!