- Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Enjoy views of the Dome of the Rock - an iconic Jerusalem landmark
- See popular Holy Land places such as the Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Guided tour of the scenes of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
Pass the Garden of Gethsemane before continuing to the walls of the Old City. Here you will enter through the Armenian Quarter, and see the famous Western Wall (Wailing Wall) which functions as an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshippers. Crossing over to the Christian quarter, you can follow the route of the Via Dolorosa. Look out for the 14 Stations of the Cross as you trace Jesus' steps to the site of his crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
After a short walk back along the ancient Byzantine main street, your overview of Jerusalem concludes in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, where your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to take you the short 6-mile journey south to Bethlehem.
The hub of the religious activity in Bethlehem is the Manger Square which is flanked by the Church of the Nativity and also the Mosque of Oman - significant sites of importance for the different people that live in the town. At the Manger Square you can walk on the ground where Jesus was laid down after his birth, and see the places of significance from nativity stories. Visit the Greek and Catholic churches, before an hours drive back to Tel Aviv.