- Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Enjoy views of the Dome of the Rock - an iconic Jerusalem landmark
- See popular Holy Land places such as the Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Guided tour of the scenes of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Church of the NativityPhoto by: Rick Z
- Christ's tombPhoto by: Rick Z
- Near Zion gatePhoto by: Yoshiko O
- The Muslim QtrPhoto by: Jim B
- The Western Wall (Wailing ...Photo by: Jim B
- The Chuch of The Holy ...Photo by: Jim B
- Dodder 027Photo by: Brian H
- Dodder 060Photo by: Brian H
What You Can Expect
Sachi (excuse my spelling) was the BEST tour guide. I loved this historic and entertaining tour. The Western Wall was the highlight as well as the fresh squeezed pomegranate orange juice along the path to the Church of the Holy Sepluchre. Bethlehem was a little less impressive but a must see.
Fantastic tour!! very knowledgable tour guide and timely pick up. The tour covers everything, but yes you have to move at a decent speed to cover everything. If you want to maximize your time, do this tour!! if you want more time to soak things up and spend time where you like, this tour may not provide that. But, for me, to see everything in a safe fashion was exactly what i wanted.
We had a great day and after booking Masada and Dead Sea with you the other day we were pretty sure we would: Norbert, our guide, was extremely attentive and he shared his knowledge of the place accessibly. He even took care of one French speaker which was great! We saw as much Jerusalem and Bethlehem as the time allowed and came back home filled with impressions and memories! Highly recommended!
excellent trip, again our tour guide Mr Yoab was very accomodatiing and always concern for our personal needs and safety. has a personal touch on each and everyone on the tour, very knowledgable on the subject we are being shown I will do this trip again with Mr Yoab
The tour was very well done with lots of good information being shared. There was quite a bit of walking in Jerusalem which could be difficult but was fine even though it was very hot! The trip to Bethlehem was interesting as we needed to be handed off to a different guide that could guide us around the Bethlehem area. Going inside the West Bank was an amazing experience and this tour is highly suggested!
United States of America
United States of America
Excellent tour, must to do tour if you are in Israel
Thanks to the very good guide for this superb tour. Just one minus comment: the forced stops at some pre-selected shops... lack of freedom...
Hezi and Eyal were great! Really knowledgeable and interesting.