- Relaxing day trip from Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea
- Float on the salt-rich Dead Sea water
- Experience the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud
- Indulge in wellness treatments for an additional cost
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What You Can Expect
The leading attraction at the Dead Sea is undoubtedly the water itself - over 10 times saltier than natural sea water. The lowest point on the face of the earth, this impressive stretch of water receives several incoming rivers within its land-locked shores. Since the rivers have nowhere to flow onto, the waters evaporate and leave behind a rich blend of natural minerals and salt, giving the Dead Sea its unique buoyancy!
After floating on the water and enjoying the therapeutic mud, pamper yourself further with some indulgent treatments for an additional cost, before heading back to Tel Aviv. En-route, your air-conditioned coach will have a brief stop at the Qumran caves to see where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Visiting this surreal natural environment is a unique experience that no-one should miss! If a day of relaxation and swimming sounds like your ideal, this tour is sure to be one of the highlights of your trip to Israel.