- Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Nazareth, Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee
- Guided tour of popular Holy Land sights, such as the Church of the Annunciation and Mt. Tabor
- Optional baptism on the Jordan River
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Continuing north through the small village of Kafer Kana, your Holy Land day trip passes the Church of the Multiplication by the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus’ miracle of the loaves and fishes and the feeding of the 5,000 took place.
Stop on the shores of the Sea of Galilee to explore the ancient fishing village of Capernaum, and discover the ruins of the celebrated great Synagogue where Jesus first taught his followers.
Finally, travel via the coastal city of Tiberias to reach Yardenit – a sacred site at the southern end of the Sea of Galilee where the River Jordan flows down to meet the Dead Sea. Many Christian visitors to the region feel a deep connection to the River Jordan; as such it is possible to be baptized here, as part of the tour. Passing the stunning Mt. Tabor, your tour returns to Tel Aviv.
Whatever your religion, no trip to Israel is complete without seeing these Holy Land places of such historical and cultural importance!