- Full-day coach and walking tour of Old Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- View the revered sites of this 3,000-year-old city, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- See the Last Supper Room and Tomb of King David on Mount Zion
- Stop at the Mount of Olives for spectacular views over the Old City and admire the Garden of Gethsemane in the Kidron Valley
- View the Stone of Anointment, where Jesus’ body is said to have lain, in the Holy Church of the Sepulchre
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A fantastic day in a city full of traditions and symbols.. A must
Our tour guide and driver were very professional. The tour itself was excellent, with informative narration by our guide, a nice mix of walking, riding and breaks. This tour is a great value, getting picked up at my hotel in Tel Aviv, spending a whole day in Jerusalem and then being returned conveniently to my hotel.
Driver and tour director were excellent. Tour director very knowledgeable and gave a thorough description of places we went. The trip itself was well planned. All in all it was a very pleasant experience.
Tour was well organised good knowledgeable guide all pick ups etc were on time and we had a fantastic experience. Would recommend this tour for a good introduction to Jerusalem.
Absolutely great. The guide knew more then the Bible or Koran can tell. Tour is beautiful to see the old city and the religion in Israel. It was perfect organisation and showed how religion can be like. You think about the tour? Do it and enjoy!!!
This trip is an excellent value. I was picked up and drop off directly from my Hotel in Tel Aviv and the tour lasted about 10 hours. Once everyone was picked up, the journey to Jerusalem took less than 1 hour. My tour guide made my first experience to the Holy Land remarkable. He was very knowledgeable and proud of the Israeli culture. He provided detailed information about every site we observed and explained their historical and religious significance. I felt like he cared about each of his guest's experiences. I felt very safe and had a wonderful time in Jerusalem. I would highly recommend this tour.
Great tour! We have covered many tourist attractions. No way i could have done it by myself. Highly recomended if you want to see Jerusalem in all its splendor ;)
This tour was amazing!
An interesting day, it was really worth it! Good organized and well explained. I was never worried about security.
The tour was fine, we've visited many interesting places. Highly recimended :