- Full-day coach and walking tour of Old Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- View the revered sites of this 3,000-year-old city, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- See the Last Supper Room and Tomb of King David on Mount Zion
- Stop at the Mount of Olives for spectacular views over the Old City and admire the Garden of Gethsemane in the Kidron Valley
- View the Stone of Anointment, where Jesus’ body is said to have lain, in the Holy Church of the Sepulchre
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Tour was well organised good knowledgeable guide all pick ups etc were on time and we had a fantastic experience. Would recommend this tour for a good introduction to Jerusalem.
Absolutely great. The guide knew more then the Bible or Koran can tell. Tour is beautiful to see the old city and the religion in Israel. It was perfect organisation and showed how religion can be like. You think about the tour? Do it and enjoy!!!