- Full-day tour of Old and New Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- View key Christian and Jewish sites of Old Jerusalem such as the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Absorb spectacular views over the Old City from the Mount of Olives
- See the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of All Nations in the Kidron Valle
- Learn about the suffering of Jews during WWII at the Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off by coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Typical touristy tour, overall good experience. You get to see a lot in one day!
Due to several hotel pickups and a bus change the time from pickup in Tel Aviv to first stop in Jerusalem was about 2 hours and vice versa. Bus was fine 19 seats, 17 passengers.
Tour guide and bus driver were both very professional. We got lots of information while on the bus and visited all the sites mentioned in the tour description.
Mandatory stop at gift shop. No pressure to buy anything and you could just wait outside, but the precious time could have been spent better. Lunch break at the roof terrace of a restaurant all guests were tour groups. Great view, but food was mediocre as expected falafel sandwich was 35 NIS including can of soda iirc.
Visit to Yad Vashem was the last stop and self-guided which I found very appropriate. We had about 90 minutes there which is sufficient to get a first impression.
Before hotel drop-offs the guide kindly asked to tip the bus driver, but no pressure to do so and I think not many did.
Nice walking tour around the old city, didn't care too much for the lunch. Did get stuck at wailing wall while someone completed their prayers. Holocast museum interesting could use a little more time to go through. We had 1 1/2 hrs.