- Full-day tour of Old and New Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- View key Christian and Jewish sites of Old Jerusalem such as the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Absorb spectacular views over the Old City from the Mount of Olives
- See the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of All Nations in the Kidron Valle
- Learn about the suffering of Jews during WWII at the Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off by coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
good tour, lunch at a very overpriced place
Booking on the internet was easy and we were picked up on time from a hotel near our apartment. However the swapping choches point was a bit chaotic and took ages. Itamar Book was our guide and he did a very good job of giving us lots of useful information, with the help of him "timeline". He was very knowledgeable and obviously moved by the final visit of the day, the Yad Veshem Holocaust Museum, where you must visit the memorial to the children. I don't want to spoil the effect this has by giving too much detail away. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house after that. It was a day of great contrasts, intense feeling and we all felt confident with Itamar at the helm.
My criticism is that we were ushered into a kebab house for lunch and offered a mediocre kebab for which we all had to pay a lot more than we had expected. If you are on a budget, bring your own lunch and drinks with you. Most of us had to get up too early for breakfast, so best to bring your own snacks and drinks. Bring shawls for churches to cover shoulders and all women must cover the knees at least. Good walking sandals or trainers are are recommended.