- Book by July 11, 2015 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of San Antonio
- Experience San Antonio’s highlights aboard an open-top, double-decker bus
- Hop off at any of the 11 stops around the city to explore more on your own
- Visit HemisFair Park, the Tower of the Americas, the Alamo, San Fernando Cathedral, several market squares and more
- Browse shops and galleries at the Rivercenter Mall along the River Walk
- Choose from a 24- or 48-hour ticket and enjoy recorded commentary about the city
What You Can Expect
Hop off at Alamo Plaza, home to the Alamo, a site founded by the Spanish in the late 1700s as Mission San Antonio de Valero. This is where Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others fought valiantly during the Texas Revolution. Walk to the nearby Rivercenter Mall on the Riverwalk to shop, browse galleries and grab a bite at a restaurant.
Visit a variety of market squares and stop by HemisFair Park, an urban park filled with fun activities and great views. See the grand Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair and once the country's tallest observation tower!
Hop off and enter San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries, built in 1734 by settlers from the Canary Islands. This site is the final resting place of several heroes lost in the Battle of the Alamo.You can also explore the King William Historic District, wander down St Mary’s Street and much more.
Aboard the bus, you’ll get great views of the city and enjoy recorded commentary, letting you learn about all the sites you see. A full list of stops can be found in the Itinerary section below.
1. The Alamo
- River Walk shops and restaurants
- Rivercenter Mall, Visitor Information Center
- The Alamo
- River Walk
- Alamo Plaza attractions
- Buckhorn Museum
- Majestic, Empire and Aztec theaters
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Museo Alameda
- Market Square
- El Mercado
- Market Square
- La Quinta Hotel
- Blue Star Arts Complex
- Guenther House
- King William Historic District
- Steve’s Homestead Museum
- HemisFair Park
- La Villita
- Tower of the Americas
- Convention Center
Request stops do not stop unless requested by an onboard passenger or an awaiting passenger at the stop
I purchased tickets at home for the bus tour. I wasn't sure if we had to find a ticket office to get our passes downtown. You go straight to the bus and they print them right there. Very easy and no extra steps to get on. We couldn't find the stop at Aztec Theater, so we ended up walking to the Alamo so we wouldn't miss the bus. We sat on top to enjoy the views, but it got too hot. Inside and downstairs had A/C that worked. Was a good balance from top to bottom!
This was a great way to get around the city of San Antonio. We of course sat up top in the open-air section of the bus for great views. The buses were very clean and the drivers were friendly. They offered complementary bottles of water, which on a real hot day I thought was a nice idea. Will use again for sure if in the area.
$25.00 Save $5.00