- City Sightseeing tour of Albufeira aboard a hop-on hop-off bus
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Albufeira at leisure
- See top Albufeira attractions including the Tower of Medronheira and Fisherman's Beach
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 17 stops
- Enjoy entertaining audio commentary on board the bus
- Choose from a 24-hour or 4-day sightseeing ticket
What You Can Expect
Continue on to indulge in more dramatic views of gaudy yachts at Albufeira Marina and home to the 16th century Tower of Medronheira which was historically used for surveillance over the coastline to find and fend off corsairs. Later, poke your head out and peer out at popular nightlife pubs and chic wine bars that line the city’s strip. On hot summer days, try a refreshing trip to one of Portugal’s biggest water parks, Aqualand Algarve. Perhaps take a long stroll along Pau da Bandeira and breath in coastal bliss.
With this city sightseeing Albufeira hop-on hop-off tour enjoy 17 stops in a loop that takes approximately 1.5 hours to circle. Hop-on and off as you please and experience endless Algarve attractions.
Albufeira Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Santa Eulália
• Pau da Bandeira
• Herdade dos Salgados
• Praia dos Salgados - Lagoa
• Monte da Galé
• Castelo Evaristo
• São Rafael
• Marina de Albufeira
• Rua de Dezembro
• Avenida da Liberdade (Centro Antigo)
Excellent service. Staff very professional and helpful.
Beautiful City Marina bay area is must visit spot.
Michael M USA
Great way to get an overview of the city!
pberan Czech Republic
Fastest way to see around the city, Albufeira got not many historical buildings but its nice town and it was really worth the money.
Well, I did not care for it. You go around town, but no views of beaches. Good for transportation to different areas and walk to beaches. Not very much info given on tour but a lot of fado music!