- City Sightseeing tour of Albufeira aboard a hop-on hop-off bus
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Albufeira at leisure
- See top Albufeira attractions including the Tower of Medronheira and Fisherman's Beach
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 17 stops
- Enjoy entertaining audio commentary on board the bus
- Choose from a 24-hour or 4-day sightseeing ticket
What You Can Expect
Aboard this City Sightseeing open-top, double-decker bus, admire sights such as these, alongside more top city attractions including Albufeira Marina – home to glitzy yachts aplenty – and the Tower of Medronheira that was once used as a lookout tower to ward off pirates. Gaze down at the hustle and bustle of the city’s infamous ‘strip’ with its Irish pubs and lively wine bars, or perhaps hop off at one of the Algarve water parks to cool down from the baking Algarve heat.
With your sightseeing tour ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or, you can hop on and off at any of the 17 stops around the city to discover Albufeira’s countless delights.
Albufeira Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Santa Eulália
- Pau da Bandeira
- Herdade dos Salgados
- Praia dos Salgados - Lagoa
- Monte da Galé
- Castelo Evaristo
- São Rafael
- Marina de Albufeira
- Rua de Dezembro
- Avenida da Liberdade (Centro Antigo)
Beautiful City Marina bay area is must visit spot.
Great way to get an overview of the city!
Fastest way to see around the city, Albufeira got not many historical buildings but its nice town and it was really worth the money.
Well, I did not care for it. You go around town, but no views of beaches. Good for transportation to different areas and walk to beaches. Not very much info given on tour but a lot of fado music!